• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Thanks for playing! The closing ceremony for TBT World Championship 2024 has been posted. Congratulations to the winning team, Squirtle Squad! Update: The Master Ball raffle winners have now been announced and rewards have been distributed. Time to spend your Arcade Tokens!

Buying daniduckyface's villager pic collection mission 340/340!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey. I have Marina, Zucker, Lolly, Fang, and Apple.

I am getting Fang right now but the other 4 I still need. Does 800k sound good? Please PM me so we can arrange the trade

- - - Post Merge - - -

Hey. I have Marina, Zucker, Lolly, Fang, and Apple.

Hi, i'm getting Fang right now but the other 4 I need still. Does 800k sound good? Please PM me so we can arrange the trade

I have: Freya, Keaton, Rolf, Apollo, Wolfgang and Muffy. If you're interested please PM me :)

Last edited:
Bump - i'll be around for another hour or so then going out with my family for the rest of the day. I will be bumping the thread though so offers can still be posted.

edit: adding Yoshi egg collectible as possible payment option, please PM me only with your offers for that, lowballs will be ignored if they don't fit my criteria

Last edited:
Closing. Found someone willing to trade me the remaining 274 pics for the Yoshi Egg. Thank you so much to everyone who has contributed c: so happy i managed to achieve this goal so quickly.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back