• It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

Buying daniduckyface's villager pic collection mission 340/340!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey. I have Marina, Zucker, Lolly, Fang, and Apple.

I am getting Fang right now but the other 4 I still need. Does 800k sound good? Please PM me so we can arrange the trade

- - - Post Merge - - -

Hey. I have Marina, Zucker, Lolly, Fang, and Apple.

Hi, i'm getting Fang right now but the other 4 I need still. Does 800k sound good? Please PM me so we can arrange the trade

I have: Freya, Keaton, Rolf, Apollo, Wolfgang and Muffy. If you're interested please PM me :)

Last edited:
Bump - i'll be around for another hour or so then going out with my family for the rest of the day. I will be bumping the thread though so offers can still be posted.

edit: adding Yoshi egg collectible as possible payment option, please PM me only with your offers for that, lowballs will be ignored if they don't fit my criteria

Last edited:
Closing. Found someone willing to trade me the remaining 274 pics for the Yoshi Egg. Thank you so much to everyone who has contributed c: so happy i managed to achieve this goal so quickly.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back