• TBT World Championship is here! Put your gaming skills to the test in many different games either playable on Nintendo Switch or directly in your browser. For more information, get started in the new Welcome to The Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread, which will explain how to opt-in and join a team.

Buying daniduckyface's villager pic collection mission 340/340!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bells
Winter Mittens
Feedback
100% (313) +
Found a trade for all remaining pics I will need for my Yoshi Egg. Thanks to everyone who has contributed so far.

So I was kinda dumb and decided to not transfer my complete collection over from my past town because it would take too long since there were 340 of them and I'm really regretting that so now I'm looking to start collecting them all again. Since I'm just starting out, I will list what I have in alphabetical order.

I will pay around 200k per pic. Not looking to pay TBT/BTB at this time since I have next to none. I may reject to buy certain pictures if that villager is currently present in my town since I will get it eventually on my own.

If you have a significant amount of pics you would like to offer and are interested in my Yoshi Egg collectible (worth around 3k-4k btb), please PM me only with your offer.
*significant being around 200 with a maximum of 10 duplicates of what I already have*

Agent S
Ankha
Annalisa
Annalise
Antonio
Axel
Bam
Beardo
Bella
Blaire
Bruce
Celia
Chadder
Cherry
Chief
Chrissy
Coach
Coco
Cube
Diana
Dizzy
Dotty
Erik
Fang
Filbert
Flo
Flurry
Fuchsia
Gwen
Hazel
Kidd
Kitty
Lily
Lobo
Maple
Marshal
Merengue
Merry
Molly
Ozzie
Peanut
Phoebe
Pinky
Poncho
Pudge
Purrl
Queenie
Rasher
Rhonda
Roald
Rodeo
Sally
Savannah
Soleil
Tex
Velma
Vladimir
Winnie
58/333

Blanca
Jingle
Katie
Zipper
4/7

edit: pending trade on Apollo, Freya, Keaton and Rolf for tomorrow
edit 2: will also have a legit Motherly Statue coming in tomorrow in the mail that I can trade for pics, please specify if you are interested and we can delay the trade until tomorrow

Last edited:
I have Pudge's villager pic with me at the moment! Would you be interested in it?

I have the pics of Muffy, Erik, Chief, Marshal (also Blanca, but I'm not sure if you're interested in that one).

So I was kinda dumb and decided to not transfer my complete collection over from my past town because it would take too long since there were 340 of them and I'm really regretting that so now I'm looking to start collecting them all again. Since I'm just starting out, I will list what I have in alphabetical order.

I will pay around 200k per pic. Not looking to pay TBT/BTB at this time since I have next to none. I may reject to buy certain pictures if that villager is currently present in my town since I will get it eventually on my own. I can also trade some blue roses for pics (maybe 2/pic).

Agent S
Antonio
Bam
Blanca
Bruce
Chief
Coach
Dizzy
Dotty
Erik
Filbert
Fuchsia
Hazel
Kidd
Lily
Lobo
Maple
Marshal
Peanut
Pinky
Poncho
Pudge
Purrl
Queenie
Rhonda
Sally
Soleil
Velma
Zipper
34/340

I have Ankha's

oooooooooo i was just going to start a thread looking for blue roses!! I have an extra pic of Merry and Cube if you would like. I only need two blue roses tho

Last edited:
oooooooooo i was just going to start a thread looking for blue roses!! I have an extra pic of Merry and Cube if you would like. I only need two blue roses tho

I can give you 4 blue roses if you like unless you still want 2 for them :) send me a PM to arrange the trade please

I have Merengue, Chief, Kitty, Sally, Katie, and Jingle. Do u by any chance have any Japan/ Korean DLC or unorderables that u would be willing to trade for them?? cx

Last edited:
Hi. Are you only looking for villager pictures or are you looking for npc pictures as well?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back