• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Thanks for playing! The closing ceremony for TBT World Championship 2024 has been posted. Congratulations to the winning team, Squirtle Squad! Update: The Master Ball raffle winners have now been announced and rewards have been distributed. Time to spend your Arcade Tokens!

Cycling Cyclone rapid cycling 🌺 {New: Yuka}

mayorcarlie

Mayor of Callisto
Bells
Winter Mittens
Orange (Fruit)
Feedback
100% (23) +
Please read entire first post before posting.

image.jpg

CURRENT VILLAGERS

- Yuka
- Quillson
- Savannah
- Chester
- Puddles
- Pecan
- Muffy
- Anicotti
- Rod

(These are updated immediately as they change)

I use Karen's foolproof cycling method (found here - http://www.belltreeforums.com/showthread.php?152911-Foolproof-Cycling-Method) so it is extremely fast paced cycling, though I will allow people 12hours to collect their reserved villager.

This thread works mainly on reservations - Reservation is 50% of the buy price, the other 50% will be paid upon pickup of your villager. Refunds will be issued if time has exceeded reasonable standards or there is a mistake on my end.

Prices
Tier 1 - 200 tbt
Tier 2 - 150 tbt
Tier 3 and below - 50tbt

The time you will need to wait will depend on how fast others are picking up their reserves. If everyone is online and picking up their villagers I can cycle through 18-27 villagers in a day (which is why I rarely state who is in boxes), this is however rarely ever the case due to conflicting time-zones and peoples out of game responsibilities (completely understandable) so please be patient. Usually I will have your villager to you in under 24hours (as I stated above, much less if everything is running in synch).

Feel free to VM/PM. :blush:

Last edited:
KeAi - all villagers are on reservation basis :blush: sorry I've worded it terribly, I'll probably redo this entire thread tbh.
So basically, it's first come first serve if you want Fauna simply post that you reserve Fauna, send over 75tbts and as soon as Fauna is up (within 24hours or guaranteed refund) I'll PM you, you'll have 24hours from the time I message you to come pick her up and send the other 75tbt.

- - - Post Merge - - -

May I reserve/lurk for Poncho? ^-^

You can lurk for free or send over 25tbt and I'll PM you when he's up :blush: you'll have 24hours from the time I PM you to pick up your villager and send over the remaining 25tbt :blush:

KeAi - all villagers are on reservation basis :blush: sorry I've worded it terribly, I'll probably redo this entire thread tbh.
So basically, it's first come first serve if you want Fauna simply post that you reserve Fauna, send over 75tbts and as soon as Fauna is up (within 24hours or guaranteed refund) I'll PM you, you'll have 24hours from the time I message you to come pick her up and send the other 75tbt.

- - - Post Merge - - -

You can lurk for free or send over 25tbt and I'll PM you when he's up :blush: you'll have 24hours from the time I PM you to pick up your villager and send over the remaining 25tbt :blush:

Ah, i get it now xD can i reserve fauna then?

Sure, send over 100tbt whenever you're ready and I'll VM you when she's up :blush:

Does anyone know how you edit a boards title? Whenever I hit edit it gives me the option to edit the body but not the topic title >____>

Sure, send over 100tbt whenever you're ready and I'll VM you when she's up :blush:

Does anyone know how you edit a boards title? Whenever I hit edit it gives me the option to edit the body but not the topic title >____>

you marked me down for freya, i wanted fauna xD and you click go advanced when you go to edit post :)

Oops! Haha thanks, I've also got an XL sheet that I've got everyone's name/villager listed in so you wouldn't have ended up with Freya don't worry :p

Also sorry about the initial price of 75 I thought Fauna was tier 2 but it appears she's tier 1 :blush: but it was my error so you can have her for 150. 75 now, 75 when she's yours.

Last edited:
Also sorry about the initial price of 75 I thought Fauna was tier 2 but it appears she's tier 1 :blush: but it was my error so you can have her for 150. 75 now, 75 when she's yours.

ah okay thanks, i sent 100 now if that's okay ^^

Payment of 100tbt received. You only need to pay 50tbt once you pick her up :blush:

Sorry for the shambles, I am still getting my bearings on turning this into an actual cycling shop :blush:

Sure :blush: send over 100tbt whenever you're ready and I'll PM you when Marshal comes up.

Also updated the first page to reflect that I'll only be holding onto three future villager resevations at one time (not including residents that already reside in cyclone). I've so far got two, Poncho and Marshal so there's only 1 more slot left :blush:

Anyone is free to reserve current residents at any time, but I have restricted "future resident" reservations to 3 to cut down on confusion.

Last edited:
Sure :blush: send over 100tbt whenever you're ready and I'll PM you when Marshal comes up.

Also updated the first page to reflect that I'll only be holding onto three future villager resevations at one time (not including residents that already reside in cyclone). I've so far got two, Poncho and Marshal so there's only 1 more slot left :blush:

Anyone is free to reserve current residents at any time, but I have restricted "future resident" reservations to 3 to cut down on confusion.

Sent. Thank you so much!

Darkmagician - that's not how it works sorry. If you want Freya you may reserve her for 75tbt and she's marked as yours. Once she's in boxes you may come pick her up and send the remaining 75tbt.

Rins - reserved, please send 75tbt when you're ready and I'll PM you when she's up.

Back