• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Cycling Cycling Dreamies/ Amiibo & Campers

I would, however Stitches recently asked to move and I told his butt to stay put. ;_;
I'm also trying to move everything to one town so I can reset it, so I'm just moving out villagers that aren't my dreamies and such.. BUT if he asks to move any time soon I could message you if you'd like?

Ah ok! Stitches is moving out, so I'll try to keep him for as long as possible.... But, if that goes down south, I'd take Marina! Full buy out price!!

Can I have Graham? I've wanted him for a very long time lol. I can offer the Cinnamoroll floor and wall.

Last edited:
May I ask what you would like for Marina? <3
I would offer but I don't want to make a bad offer. X'D

Okie dok, just pm when she is ready~
I still have my 10th spot open and I will let you know if anyone moves in. Though I doubt it cause I barely have people visit my town. x'D

Just wondering, have you voided Diana yet?
If not how much would you like for her?

She has not been voided yet! And you can offer and reserve her!
(She may take a while to move out.)

Sorry for the delayed response, I was going through my storage for stuff off your wishlist.
I have the Wii U console, omelete, pasta and sushi tray off your wish list. On top of that how much tbt would be suitable? I'm terrible at pricing villagers sorry, especially since I haven't been in the Trading Plaza all that much.
Im fine with her taking awhile to move out! ^^

Last edited:
Sorry for the delayed response, I was going through my storage for stuff off your wishlist.
I have the Wii U console, omelete, pasta and sushi tray off your wish list. On top of that how much tbt would be suitable? I'm terrible at pricing villagers sorry, especially since I haven't been in the Trading Plaza all that much.
Im fine with her taking awhile to move out! ^^

I'll reserve her for you then! Would like 30 TBT be okay for you?

Back