• Guest, you are invited to participate in designing an upcoming community Balloon collectible for release in a future forum event! Click here for more details.
  • It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

Cutest Grass Type?

Grass type!

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
My favourite grass type is triangle, it really looks best in my opinion, especially in New Leaf.

I don't really have an opinion, grass is grass. I have a keen eye on squares though B^)

Triangles, which I'm lucky too have. I really like them in the winter, while they're stars.

Yo Chikorita's the friggen cutest stage 1 grass type ngl. So adorbs.

....Oh wait.

I like triangles but I got the plain ol' square design. I wanted stars in winter and all that jazz =w= but it's too late to redo all of that now xP
Besides with all my flowers and junk nobody's gonna notice my grass pattern nowadays anyway.

It's never really bothered me too much, in my current town I have circles but all my previous games have been triangle.
Saying that, I'd probably restart if I had a town with squares at this point, the pattern just doesn't appeal to me :lemon:

I freaking love triangle. That's a must have for any town I live in. Sorry.

At first, I never really cared at all but now, I just love the look of circle grass. Like, it was a requirement when restarting the game. It absolutely HAD to have circle grass. circle grass is beautiful.

I like the circle grass type most the time but I like the triangle for winter because they are stars during that time. Does each town have the same grass forever or does the grass pattern change over time? Like is one year in your town triangle grass and then the next year it's square?

I like the circle grass type most the time but I like the triangle for winter because they are stars during that time. Does each town have the same grass forever or does the grass pattern change over time? Like is one year in your town triangle grass and then the next year it's square?

Nope, once you start the game the grass you get never changes

Bellsprout is the cutest Grass type of course! ^_^

In all seriousness though, circle is probably my favorite.

i keep thinking this is about pokemon.

i honestly just put triangle bc i didnt know which to pick, ive never paid any attention. yikes

Circle! I like triangle too because it looks more realistically grassy, but ive always loved the cute cartoony look of circle grass and was very lucky to get it in this town!

There seems to be a lot of confusion over what the patterns change to during snow - in new leaf circle grass makes stars when it's snowy, and triangle grass definitely doesn't as I have it in my old town - can't remember which pattern it does make but I know it wasn't stars. From what I can work out, in previous versions of AC triangles turned to stars, but seems to have changed in NL :)

This is so close >.<
I want to decide what my second town to have (currently circles)
but I think triangles may look cute aswell

There seems to be a lot of confusion over what the patterns change to during snow - in new leaf circle grass makes stars when it's snowy, and triangle grass definitely doesn't as I have it in my old town - can't remember which pattern it does make but I know it wasn't stars. From what I can work out, in previous versions of AC triangles turned to stars, but seems to have changed in NL :)
I don't have triangles, but I kept wondering why everyone says they turn into stars during the winter because I thought it was circles only > o < I was so confused lol. Thanks for clearing that up! I think all grass patterns are cute but I'm really happy with my circles :) They're very cute and cartoonish

Back