• Thanks for playing! The closing ceremony for TBT World Championship 2024 has been posted. Congratulations to the winning team, Squirtle Squad! Update: The Master Ball raffle winners have now been announced and rewards have been distributed. Time to spend your Arcade Tokens!

Shop Cute / Weird Blinking Chibi Pixels - closed

- - - Post Merge - - -

Would anyone be interested if I livestreamed me making these pixels? That might be fun idk

sorry I was stalking your thread haha but I would be interested in watching you make your pixels! that sounds so cool :)

1dWUJ4C.png

jEf9Xsy.png
nXr4Fzt.png
egn3qci.png

1. ariane
2. princess_savannah
3. kawanocy

Ahhh thank you so much!! ♡♡♡

AH she is so cute!!! Thank you so much I stalk this thread just in case you open style 1 or any other styles cx and I'd totally be interested in watching you livestream!

for sure! order as much as you please! my only rule is one at a time - so feel free to order again!

for sure! order as much as you please! my only rule is one at a time - so feel free to order again!

Well I might just come back lots of times then ^^

BtN9AEO.png

Name: Edith
Ref: (x)
Style: two
Smiling/ Straight-faced/ Frowning: smiling
Other: feel free to simplify her outfit, I realize it might not be easy to pixelize it ^^' if it's not possible here's a simpler outfit: (x)

thank you! ♥

Well I might just come back lots of times then ^^

BtN9AEO.png

Name: Edith
Ref: (x)
Style: two
Smiling/ Straight-faced/ Frowning: smiling
Other: feel free to simplify her outfit, I realize it might not be easy to pixelize it ^^' if it's not possible here's a simpler outfit: (x)

thank you! ♥

accepted!

Does anyone know a good livestream application ? i don't remember what I used to use...

twitch was being really slow for some reason, i'm trying out join.me rn

- - - Post Merge - - -

I'm currently online livestreaming if anybody wants to join :)

Back