• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Shop Cute / Weird Blinking Chibi Pixels - closed

- - - Post Merge - - -

Would anyone be interested if I livestreamed me making these pixels? That might be fun idk

sorry I was stalking your thread haha but I would be interested in watching you make your pixels! that sounds so cool :)

sorry I was stalking your thread haha but I would be interested in watching you make your pixels! that sounds so cool :)

omg yay! I'm glad! I'll download a streaming thing and I'll stream tomorrow! :)

1dWUJ4C.png

jEf9Xsy.png
nXr4Fzt.png
egn3qci.png

1. ariane
2. princess_savannah
3. kawanocy

Ahhh thank you so much!! ♡♡♡

AH she is so cute!!! Thank you so much I stalk this thread just in case you open style 1 or any other styles cx and I'd totally be interested in watching you livestream!

for sure! order as much as you please! my only rule is one at a time - so feel free to order again!

for sure! order as much as you please! my only rule is one at a time - so feel free to order again!

Well I might just come back lots of times then ^^

BtN9AEO.png

Name: Edith
Ref: (x)
Style: two
Smiling/ Straight-faced/ Frowning: smiling
Other: feel free to simplify her outfit, I realize it might not be easy to pixelize it ^^' if it's not possible here's a simpler outfit: (x)

thank you! ♥

Well I might just come back lots of times then ^^

BtN9AEO.png

Name: Edith
Ref: (x)
Style: two
Smiling/ Straight-faced/ Frowning: smiling
Other: feel free to simplify her outfit, I realize it might not be easy to pixelize it ^^' if it's not possible here's a simpler outfit: (x)

thank you! ♥

accepted!

Does anyone know a good livestream application ? i don't remember what I used to use...

twitch was being really slow for some reason, i'm trying out join.me rn

- - - Post Merge - - -

I'm currently online livestreaming if anybody wants to join :)

Back