Shop Cute / Weird Blinking Chibi Pixels - closed

1dWUJ4C.png

pqlkKRL.png
hGGYTt8.png

a r i a n e \ allainah

- - - Post Merge - - -

Are you going to accept Style 1 order soon?

I'm still figuring out the animation, so hopefully starting tonight or tomorrow! C:

- - - Post Merge - - -

BtN9AEO.png

Name: ThatOneMarshalFangirl

Ref: http://i.imgur.com/7APPsi8.png

Style: 2

Smiling/ Straight-faced/ Frowning: Smiling

Other: Her eyes are blue.

Ahhh I changed my mind. I'd like style 2 if that's ok. ;u;

accepted!

humor me-- when you open slots for style 1, can i pay you in flowers? xD
you never picked up the 100 you wanted from me, and i can make it 180 instead if you give me a style 1 pixel instead of tbt~

just thought i'd ask since style 1 is 85, and the jacobs ladders you wanted from me would've been 200 (and with the free extra it'd be worth 360)

feel free to decline, i was just wondering :3

Last edited:
1dWUJ4C.png

jRQyY6C.png
xtDZ7Ai.png
lC2b6OW.png

1. Bunnilla
2. Mayorofmagix
3. BrinaLouWho

- - - Post Merge - - -

yes C:

Aww these are so CUTE <3 thank you so much once again c: I'm definitely going to order again once you open style one! Keep up the good work ☆

BtN9AEO.png

Name: allainah
Ref: here
Style: 3
Smiling/ Straight-faced/ Frowning: frowning
Other: Nothing really just make her sp00ky :)
This is my 2nd mayor, molly <3

XD I will check back often for that. Can you draw villager like Marshal in style 1?

I'm not really good with villagers! Sorry :C

- - - Post Merge - - -

Could you make mine laying on grass with hearts around her instead of the sparkles in the references?

sure C:

- - - Post Merge - - -

all accepted

- - - Post Merge - - -

humor me-- when you open slots for style 1, can i pay you in flowers? xD
you never picked up the 100 you wanted from me, and i can make it 180 instead if you give me a style 1 pixel instead of tbt~

just thought i'd ask since style 1 is 85, and the jacobs ladders you wanted from me would've been 200 (and with the free extra it'd be worth 360)

feel free to decline, i was just wondering :3

I have no problem with this! That sounds great. I'm still having internet issues but hopefully itll be resolved by the time style 1 is open.

- - - Post Merge - - -

I ~might~ livestream again tonight.

I have no problem with this! That sounds great. I'm still having internet issues but hopefully itll be resolved by the time style 1 is open

aw yisss
thank you!
i'm on vacation right now and can't deliver atm, but i'll be home monday and can give you the flowers then?
(you wouldn't have to start my pixel until you have the flowers, if you're worried about like, getting cheated or anything. i know how that is with artists here)

aw yisss
thank you!
i'm on vacation right now and can't deliver atm, but i'll be home monday and can give you the flowers then?
(you wouldn't have to start my pixel until you have the flowers, if you're worried about like, getting cheated or anything. i know how that is with artists here)

That works for me! When I open slots for style 1 I'll pm you so you can post a form then. :)

Same here, I'd love to be updated when style 1 opens up! In the meantime may I grab a Style Two?

Can I get style 3 for my mayor please?
Reference
If possible could I get two versions of my mayor, because I dont know if I would like brown eyed or the blue gray in the first example
Thank you~

BtN9AEO.png

Name: Shady
Ref:
WVW69kbtxpcZ3Enx07

Style: 1
Smiling/ Straight-faced/ Frowning: He has a smiling mask...
Other: Style 1 since he cant really blink.. is that fine?

Last edited:
Can I get style 3 for my mayor please?
Reference
If possible could I get two versions of my mayor, because I dont know if I would like brown eyed or the blue gray in the first example
Thank you~

absolutely! Do you mind filling out the form and reposting your order? It makes it easier for me to find when I'm working on them! Thanks :)

Awesome! Can I get my #2 style for my boy Auelin?

for sure! Do you mind filling out the form and reposting your order? It makes it easier for me to find when I'm working on them! Thanks

___

BtN9AEO.png

Name: Shady
Ref:
WVW69kbtxpcZ3Enx07

Style: 1
Smiling/ Straight-faced/ Frowning: He has a smiling mask...
Other: Style 1 since he cant really blink.. is that fine?

Style 1 is closed as of now. Sorry!

Last edited:
Back