• Thanks for playing! The closing ceremony for TBT World Championship 2024 has been posted. Congratulations to the winning team, Squirtle Squad! We'll announce the winners for our Master Ball raffle and distribute your hard-earned arcade tokens soon.

Cute villagers you find ugly?

eh, Marshall is ugly af to me.

btw you shouldn't feel pressure to have any kind of villagers-- it's your game after all.

I'm not a big fan of the larger spieces (elephants, gorillas, rhinos), some of them are cute but it scares me when they tower over my mayor, especially the elephants.

Last edited:
Tbh, I don't really see why Stitches, Julian, Merengue, Lucky and Tia are so popular. I find all of them to be kinda ugly...

Whilst I think calling him ugly is a bit much I personally can't understand why so many people think Marshall is cute. I think almost all other squirrels are cuter than him.

Ones I don't like much on looks are the ones that seem to have a love or hate relationship with other players as well:
Coco, those black holes for eyes. Lucky - all those bandages. I can't see his face, that disturbs me. I don't like it.

I don't really like Julian , I am not a fan of horses in acnl and he scares me a little lol =)

For me it's Marina. She is a little cute, and she's perfect for players who like pink or are doing pink themed towns but i'm just not all that into her. I don't really like unnatural themed villagers, they can be a bit of an eyesore at times. Although I do have Julian, who can be an eyesore but he's a mythical creature, so I do see the point in that. The reason why I find Marina a little unappealing is because she has that bow on the back of her head and tbh I find it random and very out of place. The way it was graphically designed onto her makes it look like it was stapled to the back of her head tbh LOL. The thought of that is very horrifying to me, although i'm sure she's a very nice villager personality wise. Just not for me.

Last edited:
Stitches is extremely ugly to me, I don't get why he's so popular. I think Lucky is ugly, but idk whether people thought he was cute in the first place though.

I really find ugly is stiches and marshal but it's because of experience. .. in real life and nightmare
Also I don't really like chief
He a bit bland I guess

I wouldn't say ugly. But I find a lot of 'cute' villagers like Poppy, Marshal, Stitches etc. Yeah, they're cute but not all that cute.

Last edited:
Hmm...
Marina, Zucker, what's his name (also an octopus)
Rosie
Bob
Beau
Stitches (not ugly, but creepy... I don't like the whole x's for eyes)
Tangy (reminds me of wart Jr. to be honest)
Kabuki
Coco (come on, she looks like a gyroid. Plus, her house is slightly... questionable.)

Back