Currently Playing?

Lately, I've been playing another Super Famicom title called Sutte Hakkun, and cleared every stage up to World 7. It's a puzzle platformer where your main character absorbs objects and deposit them, so he could reach Rainbow Crystals.

Having a limited amount of set pieces throughout the entire game makes for interesting level design, but can also cause frustration in certain situations. Thankfully, the Quick Save and Quick Load function (basically save state) render these moments less annoying.

Fire Emblem Warriors. Working on getting everyones crests/maxing them out and then S ranks on all History mode levels...boy is it taking forever

Last edited:
Finished the league in Crystal so now I'm going for that shiny Celebi, I'll get it if it kills me. :mad: But I can only do like 100 resets at a time before I get bored/need to do something else so I get the feeling it's gonna be awhile. pbft

Fire Emblem Birthright, Awakening, and Heroes.
Just finished recruiting all kids in Birthright so can finally progress with story. Should be finishing the game pretty soon.
Told myself I won’t start another FE game until I finished Birthright since I’m also playing Conquest and Path of Radiance, but couldn’t resist and started Awakening anyways.

Been playing quite a few games lately, but main ones are: Rock Band 4, Pokemon Ultra Moon, Monster Hunter World, Fortnite Battle Royale, The Crew, and Call of Duty WW2. Trying to get back into Elder Scrolls Online.

I'm stuck on Freedom Planet so am playing Axiom Verge right now, quite possibly one of the best Metroidvanias out there! Hopefully this time I can get all the items....unlikely though.

A lot right now :p

Nintendo Switch:
Doom (second run)
Mario+Rabbids: Kingdom Battle (second run)
The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild (a year later and still haven't finished it)
Splatoon 2
Bayonetta 1
Kirby Star Allies

3DS:
Mario & Luigi: Superstar Saga + Bowser's Minions
Metroid: Samus Returns

I finished up NieR:Automata, ending E moved me to tears. Amazing game, definitely one of my top 5, even though playing both Gestalt and Automata back to back crushed me. It was a fantastic experience, I'm so glad I finally wrapped those up.

I'm debating what to play next. I'm thinking I should play Samus Returns, but I think I might replay Final Fantasy VIII or IX, since I bought them in the Steam sale and I'm feeling like some nostalgia lately.

Just started playing Neir:Automata, overwhelming to say the least. Can't wait to play 9s and hack for some weapons.

Picked Fire Emblem Echoes up again recently. Made it to Act 4 last time so hopefully I'll get it finished soon enough.

Xenoblade Chronicles 2. I'm one boss battle away from beating the game, and then I can start over in New Game+.

Currently playing

The Legend of Kay: Anniversary edition (PS3)
Claire (PS Vita)
Pokemon Crystal
Pokemon Super Mystery Dungeon
Dissidia Duodecime

OMG, so much i am playing at the same time to completion. x.x

Back