• TBT World Championship is here! Put your gaming skills to the test in many different games either playable on Nintendo Switch or directly in your browser. For more information, get started in the new Welcome to The Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread, which will explain how to opt-in and join a team.

Currently Playing?

Been playing a lot of Black Ops lately. I don't know why, but I'm pretty close to prestiging again so I guess that's my drive.

I've decided to take a break from Pokemon for a while, and maybe play some Zelda. I haven't touched my Ocarina of Time 3D for quite a while, and I think it's a good time for nostalgia.

Pokemon Black. I've been trying to collect all the Pokedolls on the PokemonGL website so I need to connect with the C-Gear alot.

I started a new game on Pokemon Mystery Dungeon: Blue, and I forgot how much fun it was! I'm totally addicted to it right now.

I'm replaying the Mother saga: Mother 1, Earthbound and Mother 3. Then, I'm playing Naruto Shippuden: Ultimate Ninja Storm Generations (XBOX 360), Paper Mario: The Thousand Year Door (Nintendo GameCube) and Breath of Fire III (PlayStation One).

Uncharted 3

Holy cannoli, took forever to beat Syria on crushing (probably didn't help that it was just my little brother and I), but I finally did it.

That silver star looks mighty spiffy next to my name.

• Guild Wars 2
  • Dota 2
  • New Super Mario Bros. 2
  • Animal Crossing Wild World

Last edited:
Back