Currently Playing?

Kirby's Dream Land 3. Probably one of the cutest games I have ever played. Seriously, Kirby games always have great art choices in them. c:

Been playing a bunch of games with my pal lately. Borderlands the Presequel, Battleblock Theatre, Saints Row 3. Mainly doing achievements in those games with him. Had been playing Borderlands 1 too, but that's on pause due to Preseq.

Also been playing Stardew Valley by myself to grind the last 2 artifacts I need. Want that yummy 0.2% achievo.
I have Yokai Watch going on rn as well, but I burned myself out on it so taking a small break.

Kirby: Planet Robobot mainly but that ****ing Haltmann can go die tbh .. any tips? -w-

Also restarted HHD because I don't really have anything to do rn...

Dragon Age: Inquisition, Uncharted, Final Fantasy X, Tales of The Abyss, Tales of Xillia and replaying Tales of Symphonia.
Have a lot to finish before all the new games come out in a couple of months lol

Hyperdevotion Noire: Goddess Black Heart, the PC version as of now, on chapter 8 I think man I remember how steep the curve gets later on (I have the EU Limited Edition for PS Vita) and man not looking forward ahah :/

Also some Kirby and FE inbetween :3

If I could pull myself away from ACNL I have a water temple to get through in the 3DS version of Zelda:OoT the original reason I got a DS lol oh well eventually<3

playing through omega Ruby again just cause I love it and I want to raise my new Pokemon properly. love the story

Oh god so many.

Dark souls (again), Dark souls 3, DOOM, Witcher 3 blood and wine expansion, Skyrim, Factorio, Fire emblem awakening (again), Fire emblem birthright, Etrian Odyssey untold: The millenium girl, Legend of zelda a link between worlds, ACNL, Bravely Default, and Overwatch.

Odds are ill finish like 3 of those.

Beat Furi twice and may attempt Furier mode..but I dunno while amazingly fun, the game is quite frustrating.

Currently trying to finally beat Uncharted 4 before the weekend is over.

Back