creepiest villagers?

Coco is a creepy villager and I do love her! People find her creepy because of how she looks.

Jitters.. I have his card and everytime I have to open my card album I turn the page fast with him on it..

Cole. He moved into my town in front of the path to the beach which is a horrible spot, so I already didn't like him, then his eyes are so freaky, and I just want him to move! For some reason I always see him bhind trees or houses and it looks like he's stalking the other villagers. Once he asked, but when I said yes he said he said he didn't want to move anymore and I actually almost screamed because he will forever creep on everyone.

I guess you could say Stitches and Lucky, but I love them either way! Their my creepy villagers uwu

I've always felt this way about Ozzie and Lyman. Clyde - I thought I liked him until I saw him in person. His coloring just looks sickly to me. Rodney, Vladimir, and Chow weird me out too.

I like Clyde but I wish he was more yellow in New Leaf. I totally see what you mean - sometimes his color in New Leaf just looks ew.
I've grown to adore him tho lol

He is much more yellow and cheery in City Folk!

I've never been a big fan of Beardo because... well, his beard. His eyes don't even have pupils which makes it creepier. *shudder* Jitters too. His eyes creep me out every time I see him, so I moved him out of my town.

Coco for sure, it's strange for an AC character to have a gyroid face and it is even stranger when you realize that gyroids are modeled after Haniwa figureines, which are made of clay and buried with the deceased..

(On a side note: He's not a villager but Kapp'n is weird. He's been hitting on the "obviously very young" female human characters since AC:CF? Arrest this man)

Last edited:
I personally find cobb and coco the creepiest ^ ^; omg. even though I love coco to death. i don't really like beardo either, i mean he's nice, but he just gives me a weird feeling.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Lucky is pretty spooky too but I love him so much! I mean who wouldn't love the sweet mummy dog?! ;o; besides cookie he's got to be my favorite dog design...!

Back