Create your villager!

Pate and Ketchup

Pan of Lilydew
Bells
Orange Bunny Balloon
Yellow Balloon
Good morning! I saw a little game on Reddit in which you can create your own villager. Not all species are represented and it's not perfect, but it has the merit of existing! I had more or less fun creating my character even if I'm terrible at these creation games, so here it is! Feel free to share your own creations! 🔥

568293_BHGEWADi.png

https://picrew.me/en/image_maker/568293

This seems like a lot of fun to play around with! For my first villager, I decided to do a rough take on one of my OCs, a Raccoon named Kaz (I have no idea where I got that name from) whose design is based around the Animal Crossing cat model except with ears that are more rounded. It's given me a few ideas for his overall design though which is helpful, since after all these years I still haven't even made it past the design stage for him yet. Enough rambling about that though, here is my villager "Kaz!"

AC Villager.png

----------
Edit: Here is a slightly more refined version of him!

Kaz 2.png

Last edited:
ooh, this is such a fun idea! everyone’s creations are absolutely adorable; i would love for all of them to be real villagers! 💓

i actually have a few villager ideas in the vault (aka my brain) that i’d love to expand on and draw myself one day, but i unfortunately haven’t gotten to it yet. i created a villager version of myself for tbt’s 2022 celebrating diversity event, though! there’s definitely things that i’d change about her if i were to redesign her or expand on her some day. i’ll include the drawing of her that i did in a spoiler below, just for fun.
6a43b6bf-c59f-4e52-9b85-5ed985fe5d68-jpeg.444781

anyways, i used the picrew template to create the cutie below! i mainly used her as an opportunity to play around and discover all of the different design options, but i honestly love her so much that i fear i may have to draw her and give her a whole identity now. she’s a candy corn-inspired wolf, dressed up as an adorable pumpkin! perfect for halloween. 🎃

she’s inspired by one of the villager ideas i have floating around in my brain, except she’s a wolf instead of an axolotl, haha.

IMG_4373.png

i may come back and play around some more with design ideas, but i think my candy corn girl is good enough for now. i need her in my game immediately.

568293_MeJ8T1Pv.png

The only one so far with an amphibian. Sad there wasn't a way I could make an alligator (or a snake, so sad!) Unfortunately there were still limited options customisation-wise. There wasn't a red colouring option which confused me so I used orange. Only played around with it a few times and decided this was the best one. Still, it was really fun!

Back