• Guest, you are invited to participate in designing an upcoming community Balloon collectible for release in a future forum event! Click here for more details.
  • It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

Could someone please help me?

kylie32123

ᑕᗩT ᒪOᐯEᖇ
Bells
Switch
6699-4439-7572
Tasty Cake
Yellow Candy
Ok, so I'm trying to go to other people's towns and when I do, they appear on my list ok, but when I tap on one of the towns Porter goes on as usual like:'Eek eek let's get you ready for departure!' but after about a minute of loading Porter says: 'Eek eek! Cant connect for some reason. Please try again later!' it doesnt show an error screen at all. can someone please explain to me what's wrong?

Maybe a problem with the internet connection. It could also be that someone else is trying to go to the same town at the same time as you.

I think it could be your internet connection. Did you already reset your router?

Also there's this weird thing where the ds doesn't recognize you as online, even when you are. Check your friends list to see if you are actually online

Back