• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

[corner of sin] kei's gallery

yuusako :'))
here's a game: find the yoi reference
2Ndwbqn.png

- - - Post Merge - - -

aww thank you!! I'm glad u like em :'>

hii yon :'))
yes me a grman potetto but germany is bleh lol
sure :') i'm from north-rhine westfalia, near the border to the netherlands ^^

UR SIG TOO IM DEAD
SPARKLY RINGS!!!!!!!!!! IM CRYING THIS IS SO ****ING CUTE WTF I LOVE THIS STYLE

Last edited:
UR SIG TOO IM DEAD
SPARKLY RINGS!!!!!!!!!! IM CRYING THIS IS SO ****ING CUTE WTF I LOVE THIS STYLE

FOR NOHR!!! ;v;
heehee I'm glad u like it :')) its the scene after yuu proposed ^^ usako is close to crying ^^^

- - - Post Merge - - -

or it could be more like yoi and usako bought a ring, gave it to yuu and then yuu gave him a ring too and usako is sobbing

FOR NOHR!!! ;v;
heehee I'm glad u like it :')) its the scene after yuu proposed ^^ usako is close to crying ^^^

- - - Post Merge - - -

or it could be more like yoi and usako bought a ring, gave it to yuu and then yuu gave him a ring too and usako is sobbing

IDK MAN ITS CUTE AS HECK AND IM SOB

stress reliefffff... I can't sleep well lately so I drew this in hopes to be able to sleep better today (rip)
and of course, keitara is traditionally naked LOL
i'm working on her redesign since ages hnnnnnnn
lzDckaO.jpg

IDK MAN ITS CUTE AS HECK AND IM SOB
you're cute evchu <:
Wow that is very beautiful :blush:

aaa thank you very much!!^^

tfw a senpai calls u senpai
THINKING POSE

Teach me how to pixel
I need forever for one crai

oooo!!! so sparkly and pretty!! your pixels are so nice keipai
aaaa thank evhee T v T i had problems with the dark color scheme tho/// black is hard to pixel/color
tfw a senpai calls u senpai
THINKING POSE

Teach me how to pixel
I need forever for one crai

PUTS YOU IN QUEEN POSE// you're super-hyper-mega-ultra-ultimate senpai lv.1000

dude I had no idea what I was doing T v T;; I take super long for them too, I used to be a bit faster but lately I got that fetish where I try to put every pixel on the perfect place?? and in the end it's still not perfect and it's frustrating ;_;
I bet your pixels look perf like all you do ^_~

"Corner of sin"... that sounds a lot like me back in 2016. It feels like it was just yesterday when I was active in the museum. It used to be something like my second home. But that is no more... all my friends are gone. It feels...empty to post here... If only I could go back in time...

Today I decided to pick up drawing again after a 2-year break. Maybe it's because everything started here on tbt that I ended up here again. Since I'm already here, I can post something as well I guess...

I'll use instagram for posting art in the future, so I'll leave this here: https://www.instagram.com/lyphannia/

ddhiizo-1d9d0958-04f1-4d6e-92bb-d65723431e52.gif

ddhlasm-b8a000fc-1854-4deb-8430-b31eaab30084.jpg

The picture where the guy opens his mouth confused me so much. I didn't understood at first
that it's animated.. xD
I will leave a follow on your Instagram account, your drawings are so calming somehow. :3

Last edited:
"Corner of sin"... that sounds a lot like me back in 2016. It feels like it was just yesterday when I was active in the museum. It used to be something like my second home. But that is no more... all my friends are gone. It feels...empty to post here... If only I could go back in time...

Today I decided to pick up drawing again after a 2-year break. Maybe it's because everything started here on tbt that I ended up here again. Since I'm already here, I can post something as well I guess...

I'll use instagram for posting art in the future, so I'll leave this here: https://www.instagram.com/lyphannia/

ddhiizo-1d9d0958-04f1-4d6e-92bb-d65723431e52.gif

ddhlasm-b8a000fc-1854-4deb-8430-b31eaab30084.jpg

KEITARAAAAA <3 Omg your art is amazing!! I love it so much!! Welcome back!! <33

Back