• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

[corner of sin] kei's gallery

did u ever write anything or mark it inside o. o

nope! it's super new haha, I just put it on the wall for no reason
(not sure if you noticed, but it's from 2014 and in german bc kei is german sinner)

Last edited:
nope! it's super new haha, I just put it on the wall for no reason
(not sure if you noticed, but it's from 2014 and in german bc kei is german sinner)

i did notice it was 2014 but I dont care

thou idk german so rip my dreams

i did notice it was 2014 but I dont care

thou idk german so rip my dreams

well the only things written in there are the months and weekdays though lol

Januar(y) - Februar(y) - Maerz (March) - April - Mai (May) - Juni (June) - Juli (July) - August - September - Oktober (October) - November - Dezember (December)

as you can see, the months in german almost sound like the english anyways

Montag (Monday) - Dienstag (Tuesday) - Mittwoch (Wednesday) - Donnerstag (Thursday) - Freitag (Friday) - Samstag (Saturday) - Sonntag (Sunday)

but it's up to you :') Just wanna be of help since it deserves more love haha

Last edited:

Januar(y) - Februar(y) - Maerz (March) - April - Mai (May) - Juni (June) - Juli (July) - August - September - Oktober (October) - November - Dezember (December)

Montag (Monday) - Dienstag (Tuesday) - Mittwoch (Wednesday) - Donnerstag (Thursday) - Freitag (Friday) - Samstag (Saturday) - Sonntag (Sunday)

kei dont say its simple u probably havent lost marks in a german exam for mixing up donnerstag and dienstag :')

kei dont say its simple u probably havent lost marks in a german exam for mixing up donnerstag and dienstag :')

LOL Ok but the weekdays are in order on the calendar! if you use common sense, it should be fine.^^
ALSO DID YOU SEE THE MERCH IMAGE I ADDED LATER ON WITH THE CHARM SET :^D

Last edited:
LOL Ok but the weekdays are in order on the calendar! if you use common sense, it should be fine.^^
ALSO DID YOU SEE THE MERCH IMAGE I ADDED LATER ON WITH THE CHARM SET :^D

sdfghjkl;' YOURE GONNA BEAT ME FOR SURE IM JUST A POOR HIGHSCHOOLER

Is "tag" day? xD I find them funny for some reason lol
why is wednesday mittwoch? o: all the other ones are something tag

Also how much would it be from where ever u live to USA? the shipping

lol i just noticed, in my sig it looks like seven says "yes" LMAO

yup hehe!
mittwoch = mitte der woche = half of the week

hmm i'm not 100% sure but i'm guessing around 4-5 usd

yup hehe!
mittwoch = mitte der woche = half of the week

hmm i'm not 100% sure but i'm guessing around 4-5 usd

I am the same as evs unemployed and no life lmao
Also for some reason my mom has some thing against anime and manga in general?.. and it would be weird for me if a random anime calendar came through the mail for me to put in my room
Like honestly I'm done with her **** / I have 3 BE manga rn and 5 are still coming through the mail, and she makes a big fuss about it saying it's a waste of money except its like the only thing that makes me happy

Sry for rant rip

Also for some reason my mom has some thing against anime and manga in general?.. and it would be weird for me if a random anime calendar came through the mail for me to put in my room
Like honestly I'm done with her **** / I have 3 BE manga rn and 5 are still coming through the mail, and she makes a big fuss about it saying it's a waste of money except its like the only thing that makes me happy

Sry for rant rip

heyy same here welcome in the club lol

aww i'm so sorry to hear that dear!;; everyone should be free to like what they want... :'( it's sad but sometimes things that seem meaningless to others are life-saving to us, and those people fail to acknowledge that T_T everybody has to define for themselves what is happiness to them, and i dont think your mother has the right to decline that happiness to you, no matter in which form your happiness is! especially when manga = your happiness, your mother can't go and say manga = waste. It would be like saying your happiness = waste!!!
did you try to talk to your father maybe? or if you have siblings they can try to support you
about the calendar, since you basically get it for free (+postcard), she can accept it maybe? since it would be a "good deal"

from what i know from german lessons
mitt = middle
woch = week
mittwoch = middle week

- - - Post Merge - - -

Sry for rant rip

im only happy when surrounded by gay **** uwu
my parents are chill with yoi
to quote
"this is really ****ing gAY" - my father
"gay, gay, gay, gay...oh is that a straight couple?" - my mother
"so he moved to japan and became his coach just to get his dicc again" - also my mother

Last edited:
heyy same here welcome in the club lol

aww i'm so sorry to hear that dear!;; everyone should be free to like what they want... :'( it's sad but sometimes things that seem meaningless to others are life-saving to us, and those people fail to acknowledge that T_T everybody has to define for themselves what is happiness to them, and i dont think your mother has the right to decline that happiness to you, no matter in which form your happiness is! especially when manga = your happiness, your mother can't go and say manga = waste. It would be like saying your happiness = waste!!!
did you try to talk to your father maybe? or if you have siblings they can try to support you
about the calendar, since you basically get it for free (+postcard), she can accept it maybe? since it would be a "good deal"

Well my dad is "idc" it's my mom that always makes a problem with it
My b day is soon so mebbe I can ask to order something online and when I do I could squeeze this is idk

Well my dad is "idc" it's my mom that always makes a problem with it
My b day is soon so mebbe I can ask to order something online and when I do I could squeeze this is idk

side with your dad :^D
Oh okay ! I wish you luck^^ you can notify me if you're ready :')

I've seen your shop thread before, but not this one (which I found under keyword: manga) lol I love the couple drawing you have in the main post. So cute~

Coolio
I didn't know you were German
HOLA COMO ESTAS!!!

May I ask which corner you're from? Just a direction would do; like west, east, southwest or something like that ww

yuusako :'))
here's a game: find the yoi reference
2Ndwbqn.png

- - - Post Merge - - -

I've seen your shop thread before, but not this one (which I found under keyword: manga) lol I love the couple drawing you have in the main post. So cute~
aww thank you!! I'm glad u like em :'>
Coolio
I didn't know you were German
HOLA COMO ESTAS!!!

May I ask which corner you're from? Just a direction would do; like west, east, southwest or something like that ww
hii yon :'))
yes me a grman potetto but germany is bleh lol
sure :') i'm from north-rhine westfalia, near the border to the netherlands ^^

Back