• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

[corner of sin] kei's gallery

YOO FOLKS i'm happy BECAUSE
iris_of_hope_by_xkeitara-daqjvwv.png

i think it my best work so far T____T

eheheeheh i tried putting a fancy watermark like the big shots lolololol ((shoot me now pls

YOO FOLKS i'm happy BECAUSE
iris_of_hope_by_xkeitara-daqjvwv.png

i think it my best work so far T____T

eheheeheh i tried putting a fancy watermark like the big shots lolololol ((shoot me now pls

OH MY GOD SENPAI I AM CRYING!!!! I REMEMBER SEING THE LINEART FOR THIS AND IM SOBBING ITS SO BEAUTIFUL!!!! THE HAIR SHADING IS SO NICE AND THE FLOW IS AMAZING!THE TEXTURE ON THE SKIRT IS SO NICE AND THE FLOWERS!!! **** MY DUDE YOU ARE A GOD!!! ALL PRAISE GODTARA

OH MY GOD SENPAI I AM CRYING!!!! I REMEMBER SEING THE LINEART FOR THIS AND IM SOBBING ITS SO BEAUTIFUL!!!! THE HAIR SHADING IS SO NICE AND THE FLOW IS AMAZING!THE TEXTURE ON THE SKIRT IS SO NICE AND THE FLOWERS!!! **** MY DUDE YOU ARE A GOD!!! ALL PRAISE GODTARA

OH MAN I'M SALTY BC I JUST WROTE A HUGE COMMENT TO YOU AND I ACCIDENTALLY DELETED ;;;;; BUT THANKS DEAR THANK!!! The past 2 days i've only been working on this except eating junk food toilet and 5 hour sleep!!!! BUT IT WAS WORTH IT
ehehe lately I've just been spamming textures on everything ^^^ also i came to acknowledge ps' color balancing man I hate ps because it so umcomfortable but it does its job G O OD lol

were u the one who put 50 shades of nikiforov

Last edited:
OH MAN I'M SALTY BC I JUST WROTE A HUGE COMMENT TO YOU AND I ACCIDENTALLY DELETED ;;;;; BUT THANKS DEAR THANK!!! The past 2 days i've only been working on this except eating junk food toilet and 5 hour sleep!!!! BUT IT WAS WORTH IT
ehehe lately I've just been spamming textures on everything ^^^ also i came to acknowledge ps' color balancing man I hate ps because it so umcomfortable but it does its job G O OD lol

were u the one who put 50 shades of nikiforov

OH GOD IT DOES THAT A LOT TBFH
honESTLY I DO THAT SOMETIMES L O L
yesss the textures look so good !!!! its amazing i cry
also yes
episode 10

...huehuehuehuehueheueheuehuehuehueue
ICjHLLk.png

Kei !!! ! ! ! ! ! !! Your 12/3 picture is so pretty!
I really really love how vibrant it is! And especially how you colored the hair! <3

Kei !!! ! ! ! ! ! !! Your 12/3 picture is so pretty!
I really really love how vibrant it is! And especially how you colored the hair! <3
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa kyu senpai praised me!!!! (the world must be going down omg))
thank you so so much //cries

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa kyu senpai praised me!!!! (the world must be going down omg))
thank you so so much //cries

pssshhh!! what are you talking about !!!
you deserve every amount of praise you get!!! you worked really hard and you deserve it! ; y; <33
I'm always happy to see how much you have progressed and continue to get better and better !
it's very inspiring to me as well, so I'm always happy to see your new works. ;;

pssshhh!! what are you talking about !!!
you deserve every amount of praise you get!!! you worked really hard and you deserve it! ; y; <33
I'm always happy to see how much you have progressed and continue to get better and better !
it's very inspiring to me as well, so I'm always happy to see your new works. ;;

aaaaaaa thank you so much Kyu!! I'm honored to inspire you omg!!! Your words mean a lot to me T_T
I'll continue to work hard!! >w<

----

speaking of working hard, wip of commission! Honestly considering the amount of detail and time I put into these, I have to consider raising my commission prices in the future ... *sigh* I think it's only fair to me ;-;?
I think that's my most dynamic piece so far hehe... had to do research on drawing skateboards too, but I think it came out nicely
ucyUKpT.png

----

ALSO I figured decorating my room is art too lol...!
I honestly never showed my room to anybody in rl except my family (after all I can't avoid that..) because... I personally find it funny but other people will probably find it creepy ha..hahaha...
so yeah! HAVE A SNEAK PEAK ONTO KEITARA'S ROOM OF SIN!
also, I had to show Evvie who's the real king of merch here.
i'm just praying that Hyo won't see this ... bc he will definitely start to hate me again *cries*
also pls dont anybody judge me??? I just like to have... stuff.. oK
this is wallpaper..^^ it goes from ceiling to floor
if you're wondering about the silver thingy, it's a self made cosplay prop... with a cat toy on it lol
mtcne5V.jpg

(the hair on the left side is from a clip-on cosplay wig in case you're wondering)
GabGu0G.jpg

I think evvie has got more manga than me though
jqmK5sT.jpg

many of the posters I got for free ^^
yQ3dv4j.jpg

DKbBrdl.jpg

JwAjvC4.jpg

P2uWMfe.jpg

DVzE0Yv.jpg

my cosplay sins... yes i got a maid dress, and I have the white belt in Shaolin Kungfu lol
w8I4C8K.jpg

DN1HQOQ.jpg

merch collection
ckzqqES.jpg

qCffDD7.jpg

svUow6M.jpg

H8TPOy7.jpg

gKX5UJS.jpg

clfiRUy.jpg

1jwxVSG.jpg

8QCTllO.jpg

zFcoHyS.jpg

honestly this is still not all yet

aaaaaaa thank you so much Kyu!! I'm honored to inspire you omg!!! Your words mean a lot to me T_T

----

speaking of working hard, wip of commission! Honestly considering the amount of detail and time I put into these, I have to consider raising my commission prices in the future ... *sigh* I think it's only fair to me ;-;?
I think that's my most dynamic piece so far hehe... had to do research on drawing skateboards too, but I think it came out nicely
ucyUKpT.png

----

I honestly never showed my room to anybody in rl except my family (after all I can't avoid that..) because... I personally find it funny but other people will probably find it creepy ha..hahaha...
i'm just praying that Hyo won't see this ... bc he will definitely start to hate me again *cries*
if you're wondering about the silver thingy, it's a self made cosplay prop... with a cat toy on it lol
mtcne5V.jpg

(the hair on the left side is from a clip-on cosplay wig in case you're wondering)
GabGu0G.jpg

jqmK5sT.jpg

yQ3dv4j.jpg

DKbBrdl.jpg

JwAjvC4.jpg

P2uWMfe.jpg

DVzE0Yv.jpg

my cosplay sins... yes i got a maid dress, and I have the white belt in Shaolin Kungfu lol
w8I4C8K.jpg

DN1HQOQ.jpg

merch collection
ckzqqES.jpg

qCffDD7.jpg

svUow6M.jpg

H8TPOy7.jpg

gKX5UJS.jpg

clfiRUy.jpg

1jwxVSG.jpg

8QCTllO.jpg

zFcoHyS.jpg

YO THAT LOOKS SUPER COOL aaaa i cant wait to comission u againnnn~
also tbh **** hyo hE EATS CAKE WITH A SPOON.
WHO TEH ****
EATS CAKE
WITH A ****ING SPOON
ITS WRONG
FUNDAMENTALLY WRONG

ALSOO YOOOO THATS A LOT **** I HAVE A WORTHY OPONENT :O
i see that nice MM stuff ***
you need more yoi
i should get you yoi
hmm
wait do you have any yoi stuff on ordeR??? i dont wanna accidentally buy you a duplicate //dies

YO THAT LOOKS SUPER COOL aaaa i cant wait to comission u againnnn~
also tbh **** hyo hE EATS CAKE WITH A SPOON.
WHO TEH ****
EATS CAKE
WITH A ****ING SPOON
ITS WRONG
FUNDAMENTALLY WRONG

ALSOO YOOOO THATS A LOT **** I HAVE A WORTHY OPONENT :O
i see that nice MM stuff ***
you need more yoi
i should get you yoi
hmm
wait do you have any yoi stuff on ordeR??? i dont wanna accidentally buy you a duplicate //dies

aaa thanks!^^
OOO WOAH HYO DEF GOT HIS PRIORITIES BACKWARDS (LOL)

aaa I hope you dont think its weird aaa
i'm still awaiting like 20 packets of mm merch tho //runs
i dont have any yoi merch at all and I didn't plan to buy any LOL (mysme >>>>>>>yoi)
but aaa you want to buy me stuff????? YOU DONT HAVE TO OMG;;;; B-BUT I'D BE SUPER HONORED IF YOU SEND ME STUFF THO!! LIKE I SAID; YOUR OLD SOCKS ARE FINE AS WELL! I'M HAPPY ABOUT ANYTHING

aaa thanks!^^
OOO WOAH HYO DEF GOT HIS PRIORITIES BACKWARDS (LOL)

aaa I hope you dont think its weird aaa
i'm still awaiting like 20 packets of mm merch tho //runs
i dont have any yoi merch at all and I didn't plan to buy any LOL (mysme >>>>>>>yoi)
but aaa you want to buy me stuff????? YOU DONT HAVE TO OMG;;;; B-BUT I'D BE SUPER HONORED IF YOU SEND ME STUFF THO!! LIKE I SAID; YOUR OLD SOCKS ARE FINE AS WELL! I'M HAPPY ABOUT ANYTHING

YES I KNOWWWW YOU EAT CAKE WITH A FORK AND ONLY A FORK ANYTHING ELSE IS INCREDIBLY WRONG

no why would i youve seen my corkboard LOL
KEI HOW MANY TIMES DO I HAVE TO TELL YOU YOU CANT HAVE MY SOCKS ASDFGHJKL

YES I KNOWWWW YOU EAT CAKE WITH A FORK AND ONLY A FORK ANYTHING ELSE IS INCREDIBLY WRONG

no why would i youve seen my corkboard LOL
KEI HOW MANY TIMES DO I HAVE TO TELL YOU YOU CANT HAVE MY SOCKS ASDFGHJKL

but what if it's spooncake??

AA IM JUST UNSURE OK you've got a corkboard of sin, but IVE GOT A ROOM OF SIN
whyyyyy~ GIVE ME YOUR SOCKS
or underwear

(i am just joking, i haven't fallen that low yet lmao)

but what if it's spooncake??

AA IM JUST UNSURE OK you've got a corkboard of sin, but IVE GOT A ROOM OF SIN
whyyyyy~ GIVE ME YOUR SOCKS
or underwear

(i am just joking, i haven't fallen that low yet lmao)

wtf whats a spoon cake

LOL YEAH BUT THATS BC ITS EASIER TO TAKE SELFIES WHEN U ONLY HAVE ONE CONCENTRATED AREA TO HIDE L O L
nO NO CLOTHES FOR U LM AO

----

ucyUKpT.png

----

mtcne5V.jpg

GabGu0G.jpg

jqmK5sT.jpg

yQ3dv4j.jpg

DKbBrdl.jpg

JwAjvC4.jpg

P2uWMfe.jpg

DVzE0Yv.jpg

w8I4C8K.jpg

DN1HQOQ.jpg

merch collection
ckzqqES.jpg

qCffDD7.jpg

svUow6M.jpg

H8TPOy7.jpg

gKX5UJS.jpg

clfiRUy.jpg

1jwxVSG.jpg

8QCTllO.jpg

zFcoHyS.jpg

ur calendar makes me physically die inside x. x

also nice Miku wallpaper

ur calendar makes me physically die inside x. x

also nice Miku wallpaper

you can have it if you pay for shipping costs ;')
(i need free space on my wall for all the mysme posters..)
THANKS LOL i got it from amazon

- - - Post Merge - - -

wtf whats a spoon cake

LOL YEAH BUT THATS BC ITS EASIER TO TAKE SELFIES WHEN U ONLY HAVE ONE CONCENTRATED AREA TO HIDE L O L
nO NO CLOTHES FOR U LM AO

i made it up LOL
tbh my entire room shouldn't even EXIST
i want to hide EVERYTHING

- - - Post Merge - - -

AAA I NOTICED I FORGOT ONE PICTURE OF MORE MYSME MERCH
lMooNB5.jpg

Last edited:
you can have it if you pay for shipping costs ;')
(i need free space on my wall for all the mysme posters..)
THANKS LOL i got it from amazon

- - - Post Merge - - -

i made it up LOL
tbh my entire room shouldn't even EXIST
i want to hide EVERYTHING

- - - Post Merge - - -

AAA I NOTICED I FORGOT ONE PICTURE OF MORE MYSME MERCH
lMooNB5.jpg

did u ever write anything or mark it inside o. o

Back