• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

[corner of sin] kei's gallery

Keitara

<span style="color:brown; ">&#9812
Bells
Red Cosmos
New Horizons Token
Heart Glow Wand
Winter Mittens
Winter Mittens
Winter Mittens
February Birthstone (Amethyst)

71095561_135351481117322_9134365952091469060_n.jpg

latest sin

Last edited:
OMG THAT IS SO CUTE

- - - Post Merge - - -

The yoosung sketch is so pretty <3 I love him

sinpai dont pretend i dont remember the original of the takusin uwu u cannot hide the nip
your lines are so smooth aahhhh
and the yoosung is g o o d
pls draw jaehee sometime ^^

OMG THAT IS SO CUTE

- - - Post Merge - - -

The yoosung sketch is so pretty <3 I love him
thank u :')) yep he's adorable! i feel bad how i have to repremand him for zen's route about being a gamer with no life all the time while i'm no better ahahaAHAHAH;;
sinpai dont pretend i dont remember the original of the takusin uwu u cannot hide the nip
your lines are so smooth aahhhh
and the yoosung is g o o d
pls draw jaehee sometime ^^

i actually didn't want to hide the nipple but the hair exactly fell on there
it was fate
besides you can still see a bit of it, how lucky for u ;'))
the lineart for the takusin took me around 10h though, i died at the hair
thank :'))
sure sure it's hard to find some jaehee hentai for ur good night messages so i'll have to draw some on my own!

i actually didn't want to hide the nipple but the hair exactly fell on there
it was fate
besides you can still see a bit of it, how lucky for u ;'))
the lineart for the takusin took me around 10h though, i died at the hair
thank :'))
sure sure it's hard to find some jaehee hentai for ur good night messages so i'll have to draw some on my own!
you and i both know it was visible on the sketch uwu
tHAT PUN WAS BEAUTIFUL 10/10
holy **** hwat the fukc how do you stay doing it??? i would be bored and would start doodling jaehee dakis LOL
L O L kei keep ur sin at bei

All your art is too adorable omg
your pastel-like style is precious and I kinda wanna see the sin sin ;v;
omg I'm actually gonna stalk this thread I'm sorry--

you and i both know it was visible on the sketch uwu
tHAT PUN WAS BEAUTIFUL 10/10
holy **** hwat the fukc how do you stay doing it??? i would be bored and would start doodling jaehee dakis LOL
L O L kei keep ur sin at bei
lol the sin was too sinful and got removed xD i keep forgetting this is up and foremost an animal crossing forum oops
which pun? lol
yeeeeeee i dunno how i do it, i just fight with myself
the sketches are adorable, cute work~
thank you Shaymin ' v ' you're adorable too~
All your art is too adorable omg
your pastel-like style is precious and I kinda wanna see the sin sin ;v;
omg I'm actually gonna stalk this thread I'm sorry--
thankies ;v; i dont think that i have pastel -like style though lol, i just draw whatever^^
nono don't be sorry, i love to see new sinners join the corner of sin!
unfortunately i have to step down the sin a bit though, otherwise i'll get banned lmao

lol the sin was too sinful and got removed xD i keep forgetting this is up and foremost an animal crossing forum oops
which pun? lol
yeeeeeee i dunno how i do it, i just fight with myself
tbh i dont know why it got removed?? it was covered
i havent played acnl in months dude
"it was fate"

also i saW THAT TAG YOU PUT

tbh i dont know why it got removed?? it was covered
i havent played acnl in months dude
"it was fate"

also i saW THAT TAG YOU PUT
well it's alright, pls don't worry missy
me neither
ahh i didn't intend to make this kind of pun though lol

YES BC
ZEN
IS
BAE
it's an undeniable fact

well it's alright, pls don't worry missy
me neither
ahh i didn't intend to make this kind of pun though lol

YES BC
ZEN
IS
BAE
it's an undeniable fact

omfg really?
lmao no jaehee is baehee uwu

eyes are reflective, kind of like mirrors right? so whenever i see anime art where the eye has a tonne of highlights, i just think that the character has a large stage crew holding giant lights everywhere they go xD

ur art is perfect btw :-*

JAEHEE
regretting her life
z16pGOo.png

- - - Post Merge - - -

eyes are reflective, kind of like mirrors right? so whenever i see anime art where the eye has a tonne of highlights, i just think that the character has a large stage crew holding giant lights everywhere they go xD

ur art is perfect btw :-*

that is... an interesting way of thinking lolol, but i also tend to do too many highlights somtime aha;;
aw thanks<3

also do you have any particular resources for learning anatomy, or did you just pick it up as you practiced?

also your doodles are so clean wtf

Last edited:
aHH YOU HAVE A GALLERY NOW!!
I always love seeing your work :-D
and I'm already excited thinking about what art you'll post in the future lol

Anyways, I like pointing out favorites so I just want to say [THIS] LOOKS AMAZING and ahaha [this doodle] is gorgeous :-o

INCREDIBLE WORK KEITARA!!

also do you have any particular resources for learning anatomy, or did you just pick it up as you practiced?

also your doodles are so clean wtf
hm... i didn't really practice or learn anatomy I think. when i was around 13 i had 2 manga drawing books but they only had basic stuff. now i usually try to come up with the anatomy by myself, and I pose IRL for hands etc. but if i end up being not able to draw something, i look for references online. if i can't find any appropiate references for what i need, i have to improvise (changing the pose/perspective, trying to cover the crucial part up, cropping it out of the canvas if possible, etc)
if it's about resources... my own body? haha otherwise i'm just googling shutterstock references when i need help
oh another "resource" is the deform/transform tool. if the perspective or anatomy doesn't seem right, it can sometimes fix it!
if you really need "studying resources" though, i'd recommend searching on deviantart. if i should recommend an artist, it would be DamaiMikaz. they have helpful resources and do anatomy/pose sketch dumps you can look at!
oh thank you^^ i dont find them clean at all though, for my own preferences^^
the only thing shes regretting is not being canon gay for me :C
evvie is too gay for the world ;'))
aHH YOU HAVE A GALLERY NOW!!
I always love seeing your work :-D
and I'm already excited thinking about what art you'll post in the future lol

Anyways, I like pointing out favorites so I just want to say [THIS] LOOKS AMAZING and ahaha [this doodle] is gorgeous :-o

INCREDIBLE WORK KEITARA!!
aaaah it's kinda embarassing to see you in the corner of sin LOL //sweats
but thanks for your lovely support as always<3
haha for now i'll probably just doodle mystic messenger stuff ^^
aaaa thank you!! I think it's very helpful when people point out their faves! The first one is actually going to be a poster of romeo x juliet fanart^^ the anime is already very old, but it's a classic so it's never too late to draw fanart :')

huff huff wip for a commission!!
have been working on it all day-night ;-; haven't done such detailed lineart in a while!! Probably the most complex chibi piece i have ever drawn... well it's 7 am i should go to sleep
nuGEcs9.png

evvie is too gay for the world ;'))
huff huff wip for a commission!!
have been working on it all day-night ;-; haven't done such detailed lineart in a while!! Probably the most complex chibi piece i have ever drawn... well it's 7 am i should go to sleep
nuGEcs9.png
true that :')
AND KEI THAT IS REALLY NICE AND THE COMPOSITION IS RLLY CUTE BUT YOU NEED TO SLEEP ;; YOULL GET SICK ;_;

holy **** you draw the doggo so well teACH ME NEESAN

Last edited:
yona fanart dood!!! i was gonna warm up to get to commish work but i ended up spending too much time on this and now i'm tired RIPP

but it seRIOUSLY pains me that I DONT KNOW ANY FELLOW HAKONA SHIPPER;;; I have to fangirl alone it's sAD
FG2DD70.png

Back