• TBT World Championship is here! Put your gaming skills to the test in many different games either playable on Nintendo Switch or directly in your browser. For more information, get started in the new Welcome to The Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread, which will explain how to opt-in and join a team.

Cooking

Jamieb3566

Bells
Okay, last question of the day, I promise! Lol. How do you cook in Animal Crossing? I already googled it and it says to purchase "Be a chef! DIY recipes+" from the kiosk in resident services. The problem is I've already looked and its not there. Am I not far enough in the game? Whenever I go up to a stove it says "this would be a good place to prep something..." But that's it. Any ideas what the problem might be?

It's possible that your island isn't developed enough, though I'm not sure if that's a requirement. How many villagers do you have, and what have you unlocked so far in terms of island development?

according to google, there are 3 requirements you must meet in order to unlock cooking:

• you must have at least a 3-star island rating.
• your resident services tent must be upgraded to a building.
• you must have completed tom nook’s diy customization workshop.

Could it be that I have to purchase an oven to cook on first? I think I'm pretty far...I have the museum, Nooks cranny, able sisters shop, the camp site, 8 villagers...currently im working on getting a 3 star rating so that the pop singer will come to my island
Post automatically merged:

according to google, there are 3 requirements you must meet in order to unlock cooking:

• you must have at least a 3-star island rating.
• your resident services tent must be upgraded to a building.
• you must have completed tom nook’s diy customization workshop.
Ok that makes sense then. Thanks!

Last edited:
Back