Cooking

Jamieb3566

Bells
Okay, last question of the day, I promise! Lol. How do you cook in Animal Crossing? I already googled it and it says to purchase "Be a chef! DIY recipes+" from the kiosk in resident services. The problem is I've already looked and its not there. Am I not far enough in the game? Whenever I go up to a stove it says "this would be a good place to prep something..." But that's it. Any ideas what the problem might be?

It's possible that your island isn't developed enough, though I'm not sure if that's a requirement. How many villagers do you have, and what have you unlocked so far in terms of island development?

according to google, there are 3 requirements you must meet in order to unlock cooking:

• you must have at least a 3-star island rating.
• your resident services tent must be upgraded to a building.
• you must have completed tom nook’s diy customization workshop.

Could it be that I have to purchase an oven to cook on first? I think I'm pretty far...I have the museum, Nooks cranny, able sisters shop, the camp site, 8 villagers...currently im working on getting a 3 star rating so that the pop singer will come to my island
Post automatically merged:

according to google, there are 3 requirements you must meet in order to unlock cooking:

• you must have at least a 3-star island rating.
• your resident services tent must be upgraded to a building.
• you must have completed tom nook’s diy customization workshop.
Ok that makes sense then. Thanks!

Last edited:
Back