• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Cookie or Maddie?

Cookie or Maddie?

• Cookie

Votes: 23 50.0%
  • Maddie

Votes: 23 50.0%

• Total voters
I like Maddie's design more. It looks more basic and natural than Cookie's wacky sugary pink. I still think they're both cute though :)

Last edited:
Maddie. She's plain but I dislike Cookie, I like cute villagers but I don't like her design.

maddie. cookie is cute, but a bit too much.

Maddie isn't as eye-catching as Cookie is but her design is adorable nonetheless. I love how she can pull off a look that's cute but not flashy.

I just love Cookie! She's so nice and her design is cute. Maddie's nice but I don't think she's anywhere near Cookie.

cookie!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! pink villagers are the best...im giving my town a pink theme and i want pink villagers to move in and cookie will defs be one of them!

I love cookie, and she's pink so win!!

- - - Post Merge - - -

cookie!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! pink villagers are the best...im giving my town a pink theme and i want pink villagers to move in and cookie will defs be one of them!

Oh my goshhh who else is pink that you have found???

i had both as a kid in my town but i love simple and maddie design is so simple and cute

Maddie! I had Cookie before in my town and just didn't click with her. However, when I saw Maddie in HHD I fell in love!

I love Maddie! She's got the same nick name as my daughter (and my sn) but she's also sweet and has a cabin house with pink roof which I think is so cute and goes great with my rustic Fairytale town. :)

Back