Giveaway Contest - Almost All Tier One Villagers

update: i actually might not get the post up for the next few days. at the moment a close friend might be in the er, but i'm not sure. all i know is that she got hurt pretty badly and messed up her back and tore a ligament in her hip. and a good friend's mom is definitely in the er right now.
thats just the stuff i found out tonight (?﹏`) i'd rather not share the heavier stuff that's happened recently, because it's more private
i might have a tiny bit of time tomorrow and the day after to at least get on and check the thread, but i doubt i'll finish everything. i have stuff i need to take care of and after that, a party to go to on saturday. (it's really important - it might be the last time i get to see one of my closest friend, so i cant miss it) after all that though, i should be free and able to start handing out the villagers

Oh my gosh! I hope everything will go okay, and I'll keep you, your friend and her mom in my prayers. May things get better. D:

phew, i finally got time to make a compilation of the entries. it'll be easier for me to make a final choice if i see them all together, but also if i've missed any entries, please let me know.
anyway, i just had an idea! what if i let you guys pick a winner? i think it'd be a fun thing to do, and it'd also give an extra person a chance to win :p tell me what you all think?
(also, i saw my friend's at a party a few days ago, and the one with the messed up back should be okay, and the guy whose mom got injured said she'll be fine, so that's good!)

now, for the entries
-Rococo Bed
-Rococo Wardrobe x2
-Rococo Chair x2
-Rococo Lamp
-Rococo Dresser
-Rococo Candlestick
-Rococo Table
-Rococo Clock
-Rococo Sofa
-Rococo Vanity
-Afternoon Tea Set
-Phonograph (Music: K.K. Sonata)
-3 Mannequins ( with all your pretty outfits on it)
-Rococo Wall
-Rococo Floor
View attachment 132261

As for my room submission, I'm submitting an artist's room that I made in Termina, my old, deleted town. If you'd like a look for yourself you can look at this gif:

uwzxhND.gif

You can also visit my dream address in my signature. I also created a list of items you'd need to re-create it here. All the modern wood items were modified to the simple design, and on top of them were pictures of villagers in my town whose frame fit the color scheme of the room. Also the easel in the middle is just a pattern I put on display of a "blank canvas" :p I hope you like it!

Oh, also I have K.K. Bossa playing in the room to give complement to the more relaxed atmosphere :p

Here are my room design and my drawing. I hope you'll like them :lemon:

View attachment 132493
* Items:
- 24-Hour-Shop ABD
- Pothos x2
- Letter Set
- Piggy Bank
- Lucky Gold Cat
- Palm-Tree Lamp
- Wall Flowerpot x2
- Gold Roses
- Laptop
- Red-Tasseled Lantern x2
- Yellow Certificate
- Villager's pic
- Gold House Model
- Jukebox
- Fancy Frame
- Red Vase
- Gorgeous Counter
- Gorgeous Stool x3
- Gorgeous Desk
- Gorgeous Table x2
- Gorgeous Sofa
- Gorgeous Chest
- Gorgeous Seat x2
- Gorgeous Wall Clock
- Gorgeous Bed
- Gorgeous Closet
- Gorgeous Lamp
- Gorgeous Floor
- Gorgeous Wall

I'm back! :) So I have arranged a normal sized room- I have a few photos to show you the angles and options.

It's a combination of fairytale-antique, creating an atmosphere of lost or re-lived childhood (depending on the music you choose for the room!) with the elegance of beautiful antique furniture.
You will give the impression of an adult with taste, creativity & child-like playfulness all in one harmonious, quirky room.

I can give you more photos from other angles, but I didn't want to swamp the thread with images--but let me know if there is something you don't like or want to see better. :)

Also my character is usually wearing nice boots, styled purple/pink hair and frilly gothic lotia clothes... - but I wanted to be a hero in hiking boots today!

Item list:

Bottom left

Mermaid lamp to left of door---adds a pink glow to the room, excellent for the citrus & mermaid item area

(or could be moved besides the red simple love seats to the top right- you can experiment)

Tangerine chair in left corner

Pop art/abstract art of your own creation or a colourful C.D. such as K.K. D&B
The painting to the right of that I created with some simple geometric shapes---you could get the design from my dream town if you use it----or find a
Hello Kittyesque design from another town, I found own in a travel to a random town in Korea- I can also share this found designs dream code so you can travel there & copy it.

Lemon table to right of tangerine chair---cute food on top such as -samgyetang the stewpot would be another appetizing choice, however the samgyetang fits so well on the table, as does a perfect peach.

Mermaid shelf to the right of the lemon table

robo stereo None of the regular music players fit as nicely into the fairytale/ k-pop section of the room---unless you have one of the flower shaped players, but I feel the robo stereo is best here.

Bottom right

There is a coat hanger for guests. It is roughly the same height as the mermaid lamp to the left, giving balance.

Rococo dresser--a small set of draws where you can display something like a photo on top, a music box & an incense burner or aroma pot to greet the guests with a pleasant scent.
I you don't like scents near the clothes, a crystal or flower would also look great.

Carpet & walls flower pop carpet neutral wall---this way you can display art & lanterns on the wall

Middle of room

Rococo table with ankylo & diplo models on top---both leaf eaters, so if you like feng shui, these are non-threatening and adorable.
To the left a rococo chair & black lucky cat, to the right a white lucky cat

To the left by the window

firefly lantern besides a rococo couch optional extra: blue wall shelf because of the little cactus, but some may not think this should be near the rococo set? but I think it goes with the round cactus in the top centre of the room.
If that is the case a sconce lantern goes near the couch.

back left:

large bookshelf
amber, above the amber is a pendulum clock

to the right of the amber a fireplace

I have taken 2 photos, one with a espresso maker & simple kettle on top of the fireplace, another with the incense and amethyst.

Above is the cover art for K.K. My Place because of the leafy design & Tango

top right hand corner:

2 simple love seats & a bromeliad plant in the corner--a red vase also works well

on the right hand walls: 2 lanterns of your choice--I have used the red tassel & round festival lantern

I think the festival lantern suits the lounge area, & the red tassel is great feng shui for the east side of the room.

The photos also feature a caladium, however another round cactus would be a great friend for the solo round cactus, as round cactus like company. :)

A classic wall shelf sits behind the simple love seat, wondering if anyone will come visit and have a cup of tea or coffee because it spent a very long time getting ready & looking shiny and pretty for guests.

to the right of the right hand window is a rococo shelf a small table with a tea set would also go well to the side of the lounge room.

Music!:

K.K. Hypno highlights the strange combination of fairytale with antiques & fossils

K.K Bubblegum is often played in houses with fruit or fairytale furniture

finally K.K. Moody is a relaxing track that suits most designs.

I hoped you enjoyed the tour, and the descriptions are better read in a pompous accent, for your amusement ...yes ...as we describe how the juxtaposition of light and sound create the ambiance of the bright nights of the soul.... :)

View attachment 132683View attachment 132684View attachment 132685

Finally! I have my first 2 entries ready!

Entry #1 Grandma's House

I made this room when I noticed that several of the items would have fit in at Grandma's house, so I made a room in her honor!

View attachment 134418View attachment 134419View attachment 134420View attachment 134421View attachment 134422

List of items (listed going clockwise from the door): classic clock, amazing painting, old sewing machinge, potted ivy (on the wall), classic vanity, loom, classic wall shelf (on wall), vintage telephone, bird cage, cuckoo clock (on the wall), vintage camera, classic desk, turntable (playing Etude), 2 sconces (on wall), fireplace, sailboat model and fancy doll (both on top of fireplace), stained glass lamp on top of classic table, classic bed, upright piano, classic wardrobe, wall flower pot (on wall), mini cactus and phonograph (also plays music) on top of classic bookcase, potbelly stove, and coat hanger. In the middle of the room: vintage radio and moth orchid on top of classic buffet, classic sofa, daffodil on top of classic table, rocking chair, spinning wheel, typewriter and morning glory on top of classic buffet. All of the classic furniture that could be is customized. I'm pretty sure I used chocolate brown for the wood and violet for the doilies. I can check if you want me to. I also customized the loom and the stained glass lamp. The wallpaper and the carpet are both from the Classic series, although I think various different ones could work as well.
(If this is too many pictures, let me know and I'll take a couple of them out.)

Entry #2 The Basement

I had fun putting this one together because I wasn't trying to make it pretty or worried about points. I just tried to make it look like a basement where a dad might go to hang out sometimes and watch tv or listen to music.
View attachment 134423View attachment 134424View attachment 134425View attachment 134426View attachment 134427
List of items (listed clockwise from the door): lawn mower, upright vacuum, an axe on top of a wooden box, cardboard closet, retro tv, handcart, phone box (the people who live here are Doctor Who fans!), corkboard (on wall), desk light on top of cardboard box, bucket on top of cardboard box, planter (in front of last two items), gold fishing trophy on top of wooden box, doghouse, washing machine, clothesline pole, ironing set, breaker (on wall), garden gnome on wooden box, record player (I have K.K. Ragtime playing), gold bug trophy, tricycle, mountain bike, step ladder, space heater, mop, sloppy sink, unknown machine (because where else would you put one?). In the middle of the room: drip pail, shovel on top of cardboard box, gas pump (because the dad likes to collect odd items), folding chair, sloppy lamp, coffee maker on top of wooden box, golf bag, humidifier on top of cardboard box. The wallpaper is the dirt-clod wall, and the carpet is the ramshackle floor.

(Once again, let me know if I need to take out a couple of pictures. I just couldn't get the pictures to show everything in less for some reason.)

Entry #3 Asian Themed room

I designed this room because I think the pieces are beautiful and I love bonsai trees!
View attachment 136170View attachment 136174View attachment 136171View attachment 136172View attachment 136173

List of items (listed going clockwise from the door): red-tasseled lantern (on wall), ninja sword, azalea bonsai and lucky black cat on top of exotic table, exotic wall shelf (on wall), exotic lamp and ponderosa bonsai on top of exotic table, black katana in front of table, exotic bureau, female mask (on wall), kadomatsu, quince bonsai and lotus lamp on exotic table, graceful painting on wall behind table, paper wall lamp (on wall), red vase, paper wall lamp (on wall), mannequin (dressed in Geisha wig, Chima jeogori dress, and kimono sandals), dynamic painting (on wall), jasmine bonsai and sleek stereo on exotic table, elder mask (on wall), sanshin, pine bonsai and pagoda on exotic table, ogre mask, exotic screen, exotic chest, paper tiger and plum bonsai on exotic table, red-tasseled lantern (on wall) exotic wardrobe. In the middle of the room is a lazy-susan table surrounded by four exotic chairs. All of the exotic furniture has been customized to red and black with any fabric done in red. The paper wall lamps have also been customized with the cherry tree design. For music I go back and forth between Spring Blossoms and Imperial K.K. The wallpaper and carpet are both from the exotic series.

View attachment 136692View attachment 136693View attachment 136694View attachment 136695View attachment 136696View attachment 136697View attachment 136698View attachment 136699View attachment 136700View attachment 136701View attachment 136702
Gracie Room:
-1st Gracie chair
-Gracie desk
-hi-fi stereo
-Gracie chest
-Gracie bed
-Gracie shelf
-Gracie wardrobe
-K.K. D&B hung on the wall by the TV
-flat screen TV
-Gracie low table
-2nd Gracie chair (so 2 in total)
-Gracie wagon
-Gracie bench
-Gracie lamp
-Gracie wall clock

Wall: Gracie wall
Flooring: Gracie carpet
Music: K.K. Cruisin'

The Pave room isn't supposed to show until the next post and I couldn't seem to remove it from this one so you can skip it from this post and just go on with the next post. Terribly sorry about that.

View attachment 136703View attachment 136704View attachment 136705View attachment 136706
View attachment 136707View attachment 136708View attachment 136709View attachment 136710View attachment 136711View attachment 136712

Pave room:
-Pave bureau
-Pave sofa
-Pave lamp
-Pave bookshelf
-fan palm
-Pave chair
-Pave clock (hung above Pave chair)
-Pave endtable
-Sweets minilamp (on top of the Pave endtable)
-dice stereo
-Pave closet
-Pave chest
-Pave bed
-air conditioner (hung above the Pave bed)
-ranch chair (there's supposed to be 4, but I keep forgetting to order the other 3 >.< ;(
-Pave table

Wall: Pave wall
Flooring: Pave carpet
Music: K.K. Bossa

Entry #4 Mermaid Fantasy

View attachment 136861View attachment 136862View attachment 136864View attachment 136860View attachment 136863

List of items (clockwise from door): clam shell music box (Spring Blossoms), mermaid chair, mermaid vanity, cherry`blossom clock, sleek stereo, dollhouse, wedding cake, papa panda, game shelf (customized), QR code wall calendar, paper wall lantern (customized with shirt), mermaid closet, birthday sign, jellyfish lamp, mermaid shelf, mermaid clock (on wall), mermaid sofa, mermaid dresser, mermaid lamp. In the center of the room: Wolfgang's picture and staind-glass lamp on top of mermaid table, mermaid sofa, rainbow screen, and mermaid screen. Mermaid wallpaper and cloud carpet are used.

One more:

I hope you enjoy
NOTE: The wall and floor for the arcade is a custom design that I found in a dream town!

If you want to know the items, please pm me! :)

View attachment 132265

Not sure if this will show up.
Really quick about 20 minutes, not that good but I hope you like it

I thought of this idea all by myself.
Ankha, the snooty cat wants to know who will win at arm wrestling, Rudy or Punchy.
Rudy being a jock villager thinks he will win
Punchy being a lazy villager thinks about food
And then Punchy beats Rudy because Punchy has too many protein shakes.
Ankha then spanks Rudy because she bet 1 bell that Rudy will win
The End

i have drew it but my power on my ipad went out so im on my 3ds, give me 5 minutes!!

- - - Post Merge - - -

please wait before you do anything *cries*

- - - Post Merge - - -

image.jpg1_zpsmgsbyifv.jpg

There we are, I know it's terrible but I draw for fun.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Fang, Skye and Wolfgang are all dreamies of mine (in case you wanted to know).
And I have space for all of them (even though I know 100% you wouldn't)

I mean its my first time drawing chibi, it's not as good as other people ive seen on this site, but its an attempt :p

image.jpg1_zpsq3v2q79x.jpg

I just want to say even if I don't win, thanks for doing this!
I enjoy drawing anyway :p.
Omg I have been up to 3:30am... That's like 2:30 hours of drawing at midnight... I should really go to bed...

Ok, here's my drawing! The scan my printer did is a little off, so the colors don't look as good as they do in person! I drew this all on my own using my own ideas. I thought it'd be cute to make a drawing of both Beau and Diana, so here it is! I think I'm going to add in a background after..I'm not sure yet though. I hope this is good enough! ^_^ (hand-drawn artwork! no computer edits)

View attachment 132304

- - - Post Merge - - -

lol, i dont have any apps/tools for drawing on my computer, otherwise i'd do something digital..when does this contest end? :3

Hey, heres my second entry, its sorta rushed and messy, but i guess thats sorta the style :p

(Ps:wow seeing it now i should have spent more time on diana :T)

do_it_for_fang_by_anonymousmiss-d90eorz.jpg

Here's a lil doodle of your lady mayor and Fauna! <3 Here is the download link!

//fingers crossed for Fang

My art submission:

tj3dzjz.jpg

Trying to get back into art, thought this would be a fun way to start :] Still definitely need to work on using medias like colored pencils, not used to it yet.

gravy yours is so good. @u@ twisty's too!

here's my entry. pen and watercolor (tweaked in photoshop) chibi mayors. they're a pair, so this only really counts as one entry i suppose. the background is transparent so you can use them anywhere you want! first time drawing chibi. ;w;

LGib52L.png
NqMBI5P.png

Ugh went through so much trouble but the picture is still unclear T_T
My scanner kinda sucks so my apology for bad image quality

However Im trying to color it! Hopefully you can see it better by then
Kinda sad that the pic is unclear... it even has a story to it lol

-Mayor & kyle by the way c:
View attachment 132448

Here's another entry! I wanted to try my hand at drawing Fauna! I hope you like it! :) View attachment 132456

Again, the scan's a little off, so the colors don't show up completely :/

Here are my room design and my drawing. I hope you'll like them :lemon:

View attachment 132494

image.jpg1_zpss6m3f2ez.jpg

I did this as a test to see how the software works (it took me like 20 seconds) but I thought I might post it for the random post thing.
:3

- - - Post Merge - - -

It's fang if he was a human xD

Working on a drawing now :3

- - - Post Merge - - -

image.jpg1_zpszh7axwlp.jpg

Still terrible but hoping I can get random :p

Hey, heres my first entry :3
View attachment 132664
hope you like it! :D

tumblr_nrahkz8j6u1rx0figo1_500.png

I drew Diana as an entry. Hope this is alright!
I'd really like to be able to get Marshall or if not Stitches. ( ; O ; )!!

Okay, I think I only have time for one entry, but I hope it's to your liking, regardless of whether it wins! Since there was a moon theme on that outfit for your mayor and you liked these two wolves, it seemed to fit, theme wise at least!

View attachment 132778

Larger picture can be seen here, as there seems to be a size limit here? http://i.imgur.com/xbKUbdQ.png

Heres my entry! c:
tumblr_nrcmyshW1C1sdaof0o1_540.png

Ill send you the transparent file through PM c:

i just finnished my final entry! :D

I had a lot of fun drawing it!, ill pm you the full res :)

I only saw this thread yesterday so I decided to do a quick little thing c:
Sadly my tablet is a little broken atm so I had to stick with a pencil drawing.
I'm not the best at drawing but I found your female mayor to be adorable!!

View attachment 136169

Okay, I finished my entry! I drew Fauna and your mayor n_n

View attachment 136670

Okay so I kinda drew these while I haven't slept yet so they maaaayy be a little sloppy, but I was in a rush and did a bunch of them.

Apparently the files are too big so I am going to put them on imgur links. They should all be in a row but if they are not I will put a link for each of them.

Chibi Mayor - http://imgur.com/a/RKCBy#x74gHCp
Mayor - http://imgur.com/a/RKCBy#fUJNQG3
Fauna - http://imgur.com/a/RKCBy#jcYqRIp
Ankha - http://imgur.com/a/RKCBy#peOZIK8

Those are the only reason I am still awake now. :)

View attachment 136681
Sorry it's not that great. Chibi isn't my forte. My style is more realistic/anime but I thought your character would look so cute as a chibi!
Also, is she based on ryusaki from another? If so that is so cool ^_^

View attachment 139031
Good luck and have fun everyone (teehee it even rhymes):eek: :blush:

View attachment 139047

2nd post, Hope you like it!!

- - - Post Merge - - -

View attachment 139054
Refined version because the other one was sloppy

View attachment 142155
I hope this is alright..I saw alot of art WAY better than mine

- - - Post Merge - - -

Oh my goodness, I hope she's alright

Last edited:
if its still alright to enter, could i enter with a drawing of your mayor? if so, i'd be interested in merengue, marshall and tia (in order of dreamie-ness) ahhh ;w;/

sorry to hear lifes been rough for you! i hope things have started picking up!

if its still alright to enter, could i enter with a drawing of your mayor? if so, i'd be interested in merengue, marshall and tia (in order of dreamie-ness) ahhh ;w;/

sorry to hear lifes been rough for you! i hope things have started picking up!

yeah, it'll be open for another day or two, then i'll announce the winners and start handing the villagers out.

and thanks :blush: things are still pretty crappy (i'm really worried about a third friend who had to go to the emergency room the other day because she's been having a lot of trouble breathing) but today was pretty good. and school starts in less than a week, and even though i'm not really looking forward to going back, it'll at least be something to keep me busy

i'll start designing a room, what kind of like theme do you want though, just wondering?

i'll start designing a room, what kind of like theme do you want though, just wondering?

hmm, some specific things i'd really want would be a cozy cabin style room, an observatory (like with the lunar horizon and telescopes and stuff if that idea makes any sense?), or a garden room. i like room's that have a unified theme or purpose, or use a set creatively, with other stuff that looks nice with it thrown in, and i'm a big fan of zen, harmonious, and rustic stuff

TZ8A5Pw.jpg

9GkB5JA.jpg

this is my asian/harmonious styled room, you could obviously change up the arrangement and take out specific items you don't want.

items used:

http://moridb.com/catalogs/AvecmMXzlt

and exquisite wall
old board floor
beach chair
new years noodles
campfire cookware

oh and for music you can use faire

- - - Post Merge - - -

Entry #2

db2OPJ4.jpg

items:

lunar horizon wall
cloud flooring
creepy crystal
regal set in blue from retail shop
cool globe
aurora screen

music: forest k.k

third entry:

xkhxsA5.jpg

items:

rococo set in gothic white from retail store
chocolate fountain customized white
chocolate cake
mannequin
royal crown
pink roses
wedding cake
rococo wall
rococo floor

i just bought multiples of each item and customized them, i can also even give you the rococo set for free ++ all my harmonious room stuff.

oh and i can order basically all of the orderable stuff for youu

Last edited:
omg sofia, i'm in love with those rooms! i really really like what you did with the aurora screens in the second one, i never would have thought to do that myself. it's super cute! i think i might change a thing or two (i wanna add a telescope, star projector, and maybe a lava lamp) but it takes the cake! i also really like the setup of the rococo room, i think i'm gonna rearrange mine and order a few more bookshelves when i get on later.

and sorry to bring it up again, but does anyone like the idea of the contestants picking a winner?

I'm glad you like it! And yeah, if you need any of the orderable items I can gladly give them you, i'm also gonna enter for the art section.

this is fauna

aC6ZITs.jpg

the shading is awful, because i really messed up and didn't know what colour's to choose but whatever.

i think itd be interesting to allow contestants to choose the winners, but i also think it would take a lot more time and effort on ur part! :^0

mb just open a poll to the general public?

i thought about it, and made a decision. i'll announce the winners i get to pick now, and then i'll make a poll where people can choose a final extra winner.
now, without further ado, here it is!

rooms:
-acnlsophia
-neester14

art:
-gravypls
-4threset
-lilac

random:
-mayorclara

heh, that seemed a bit anticlimactic, but there you have it. i'll go later to make a poll for the last winner. also, i used random.org for the random winner

Last edited:
wait, i actually think i need to call bull**** on something.

mgfsgsjstzjatej.jpg

i was looking at room designs, and i saw one that looked familiar. sophia, that's not your fc on the sidebar, so it cant be your tumblr. i dont want to disqualify you but ??????????? did you at least make the space room yourself????

edit: whoops, the photo's too small so you cant read the words or really see anything. might try to get a better one

Last edited:
hey I won! Tysm! c:
Also this doesnt matter to me but how original are the villagers? Again, thank you so much! I worked hard on these rooms!

- - - Post Merge - - -

Would you like me to vm/pm you the items? I never stated them

hey I won! Tysm! c:
Also this doesnt matter to me but how original are the villagers? Again, thank you so much! I worked hard on these rooms!

- - - Post Merge - - -

Would you like me to vm/pm you the items? I never stated them

it depends on which villager you want. sorry if you said them in some other post, i havent been paying attention to that stuff

and thanks for the offer, but i dont think i need them

Ok. I'm actually having a poll on my villagers xD
But for sure Lolly and maybe a couple others

Back