• LIVE A gaming event as part of The Bell Tree World Championship 2024 is currently being livestreamed on TBT's Twitch channel here -- spectators who chat on Discord can earn points too!

Giveaway Contest - Almost All Tier One Villagers

I hope the contest isn't over yet, i'll draw my entry now! :3

Last edited:
Urgh... I just got Lucky yesterday and now here's Rosie, a dreamie of mine... AAAAAH- I wish I could do this... Can I send a drawing anyways?

Okay, I finished my entry! I drew Fauna and your mayor n_n

IMG_6001.jpg

Okay so I kinda drew these while I haven't slept yet so they maaaayy be a little sloppy, but I was in a rush and did a bunch of them.

Apparently the files are too big so I am going to put them on imgur links. They should all be in a row but if they are not I will put a link for each of them.

Chibi Mayor - http://imgur.com/a/RKCBy#x74gHCp
Mayor - http://imgur.com/a/RKCBy#fUJNQG3
Fauna - http://imgur.com/a/RKCBy#jcYqRIp
Ankha - http://imgur.com/a/RKCBy#peOZIK8

Those are the only reason I am still awake now. :)

image.jpg
Sorry it's not that great. Chibi isn't my forte. My style is more realistic/anime but I thought your character would look so cute as a chibi!
Also, is she based on ryusaki from another? If so that is so cool ^_^

HNI_0073.JPGHNI_0074.JPGHNI_0075.JPGHNI_0076.JPGHNI_0077.JPGHNI_0078.JPGHNI_0079.JPGHNI_0080.JPGHNI_0081.JPGHNI_0082.JPGHNI_0083.JPG
Gracie Room:
-1st Gracie chair
-Gracie desk
-hi-fi stereo
-Gracie chest
-Gracie bed
-Gracie shelf
-Gracie wardrobe
-K.K. D&B hung on the wall by the TV
-flat screen TV
-Gracie low table
-2nd Gracie chair (so 2 in total)
-Gracie wagon
-Gracie bench
-Gracie lamp
-Gracie wall clock

Wall: Gracie wall
Flooring: Gracie carpet
Music: K.K. Cruisin'

The Pave room isn't supposed to show until the next post and I couldn't seem to remove it from this one so you can skip it from this post and just go on with the next post. Terribly sorry about that.

Attachments

• HNI_0084.JPG
    HNI_0084.JPG
    22.6 KB · Views: 210
  • HNI_0085.JPG
    HNI_0085.JPG
    16.8 KB · Views: 207
  • HNI_0086.JPG
    HNI_0086.JPG
    25.1 KB · Views: 215
  • HNI_0087.JPG
    HNI_0087.JPG
    20.3 KB · Views: 209
Last edited:
View attachment 136703View attachment 136704View attachment 136705View attachment 136706
HNI_0088.JPGHNI_0089.JPGHNI_0090.JPGHNI_0091.JPGHNI_0092.JPGHNI_0093.JPG

Pave room:
-Pave bureau
-Pave sofa
-Pave lamp
-Pave bookshelf
-fan palm
-Pave chair
-Pave clock (hung above Pave chair)
-Pave endtable
-Sweets minilamp (on top of the Pave endtable)
-dice stereo
-Pave closet
-Pave chest
-Pave bed
-air conditioner (hung above the Pave bed)
-ranch chair (there's supposed to be 4, but I keep forgetting to order the other 3 >.< ;(
-Pave table

Wall: Pave wall
Flooring: Pave carpet
Music: K.K. Bossa

Last edited:
My only particular dreamy you have is Whitney.
But since you said you have some Tier 2 who you haven't mentioned yet, I have 5 other dreamies I haven't obtained yet and they are: Static, Apollo, Roald, Bill, and Sally.

Last edited:
Entry #4 Mermaid Fantasy

HNI_0020.JPGHNI_0021.JPGHNI_0025.JPGHNI_0019.JPGHNI_0023.JPG

List of items (clockwise from door): clam shell music box (Spring Blossoms), mermaid chair, mermaid vanity, cherry`blossom clock, sleek stereo, dollhouse, wedding cake, papa panda, game shelf (customized), QR code wall calendar, paper wall lantern (customized with shirt), mermaid closet, birthday sign, jellyfish lamp, mermaid shelf, mermaid clock (on wall), mermaid sofa, mermaid dresser, mermaid lamp. In the center of the room: Wolfgang's picture and staind-glass lamp on top of mermaid table, mermaid sofa, rainbow screen, and mermaid screen. Mermaid wallpaper and cloud carpet are used.

Last edited:
Can we enter rooms in our house that we just really like, or does it have to be something specifically made for this contest?
I mean, I have an ice room and a spooky room I could enter, but I'm just wondering.

Do you have an idea about when the contest is ending? :3

idk, i'm pretty much just mainly waiting to get a room entry i really like. half of the reason for this contest was to get one for my house, but none of the entries have sparked my interest enough for me to want to put them up. well, it's either that, or i already have rooms really similar to ones entered (for example, the mermaid set room and the purple/black rococo room)

maybe putting up a list of rooms i have already + ideas for things i might be looking for could help? i might try putting something like that together tomorrow.

Can we enter rooms in our house that we just really like, or does it have to be something specifically made for this contest?
I mean, I have an ice room and a spooky room I could enter, but I'm just wondering.

you can do whatever, but specifically made rooms would be awesome!
and i already sort of have a spooky room so i dunno about that one, but the ice one might be okay

Back