complaints

Status
Not open for further replies.
nyc weather so bad that schools closed for two days in a row....wtf there's a humongous blizzard out there

- - - Post Merge - - -

(*^_^*)(≧∇≦)*\(^o^)/* posting random kaomojis from my phonr

nyc weather so bad that schools closed for two days in a row....wtf there's a humongous blizzard out there

ugh i'm jealous
i hope some of it comes over to california
i want it to snow so much to bury small children and block roads, causing traffic and non-fatal accidents.

I WANTED TO GET TO 100 posts but it's not WORKING

- - - Post Merge - - -

the heating vents are turning on ;)

- - - Post Merge - - -

lmao should i change my avatar and sig into kaneki to confuse you more?

NOOO I WOULD BE SO CONFUSED ITS LIKR PLAYING KANEKI MEMORY

I WANTED TO GET TO 100 posts but it's not WORKING

- - - Post Merge - - -

the heating vents are turning on ;)

post on here some more about minor things that should not bother you like this run-on sentence unless you have some sort of disorder

- - - Post Merge - - -

(⊙‿⊙✿)satan

Last edited:
post on here some more about minor things that should not bother you like this run-on sentence unless you have some sort of disorder

- - - Post Merge - - -

(⊙‿⊙✿)satan

tbh im just doing it for the bells

- - - Post Merge - - -

- - - Post Merge - - -

(⊙‿⊙✿)satan

why do u have a vendetta against people using the forum for what they want anyway

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    70.2 KB · Views: 20
Last edited:
lol

- - - Post Merge - - -

yeah apparently the longer the is he mire bells u get but no one ever tells you how long u need to make it to get actual bells

lol

- - - Post Merge - - -

yeah apparently the longer the is he mire bells u get but no one ever tells you how long u need to make it to get actual bells

create a thread for some news about politics and just copy it all from a long news article lol

This is a long post because i want bells like tbt bells because then i can trade it for igb and then I can get more stuff snd then I will be happy. I like bells. ....................................................................................................................................,.......,.,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,.............,,,..................,..,.............

MY SLEEP SCHEDULE SUCKS SO MUCH AND I DON'T WANT TO STUNT MY GROWTH BY SLEEP DEPRIVATION

okay I just noticed you just joined today??? wow.. and you're almost to 100 posts... nice..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back