• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

**Coming Soon** Dunq’s Custom Collectible Project (Title subject to change)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dunquixote

Water King
Bells
Red Rose
Red Rose
Purple Hybrid Rose
Orange Hybrid Rose
Red Rose
Red Rose
Yellow Rose
Golden Watering Can
White Rose
White Rose
Feedback
100% (585) +
Inspired by @jadetine and her multi-piece projects and also recalling past comments asking me if I was ever going to open up commissions, I decided to start my own project. From time to time, my friends and I discuss what collectibles we’d like to see here; I thought it’d be fun to try drawing requests as collectibles :).

Project Plan
The plan is to draw at least one full page of “collectibles” on some shelves; might draw another page depending on how many requests i get. Also, might add some other decorations in the drawing as well (at least maybe in the first page).

For the purpose of the drawing, I’ll be drawing the collectibles bigger than they are on TBT.

Agnes Plush for @S.J.
B87D10DE-BFAD-459C-BE61-E61DD3037834.jpeg

Zipper Wobble Toy for @_Rainy_
BFD5C102-3E2D-4C3E-9BC5-FE45D0251287.jpeg

Will be added at a later date

Page 1

Price: Free

Important: Please Read
1. This is a drawing project and just for fun; none of these are really becoming collectibles. Just mentioning this in case there is some confusion.

2. Please keep in mind that I am still learning to draw, & also that I am drawing traditionally so it will take me some time to finish the request. Might only get to a few or one a day since my sleep schedule is really weird & depression.

3. You are welcome to come back and make another request if you’d like; one request at a time though please :)

If you have read everything in the spoiler above, please include the answer to this in the request form:

Example:

Username:
Request:
Type of Collectible:
Reference (optional):
Other:

If you want something to be a surprise, just write surprise me in the form :).

I put other on the form in case there is anything else you want to mention about your request :)

If you’re unsure what type of collectible you want your request to be, here is a list I compiled from looking at the type of collectibles TBT has. Ofc, it doesn’t have to be one that exists yet; also, some can be a combination: ex: apple plush.

-Aurora Sky
-Badge
-Balloon
-Birthstone
-Candle
-Candy
-Clover
-Doll
-Egg
-Feather
-Food (ex: cake)
-Flower
-Fish
-Fruit
-Ghostly Preserves
-House
-Insect (ex: flea)
-Mitten
-Other characters (Goomba, Invader, Pinky)
-Party Popper
-Plushie
-Poke Ball
-Potion
-Scroll
-Snow Bunny
-Star
-Star fragment
-Stocking
-Toy
-Toy Hammer
-Trophy