• It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

Comic Sans

lars708

Dutch PPCS Regional no. 1
Bells
Switch
3952-4112-1626
Pikachu Easter Egg
Timmy Christmas Doll
Jingle Christmas Doll
Lump of Coal
Kapp'n Christmas Doll
Winter Mittens
Pumpkin Cupcake
Pumpkin Cupcake
Pumpkin Cupcake
Oh boy let's talk about this font shall we

Great professional font

I know it's kind of a meme nowadays but I was one of those kids who used this font for literally all my school assignments and presentations during elementary and highschool. Please tell me I'm not the only one? lmao

Also how hard does it make you cringe when you see a company logo that's literally their name in Comic Sans? For me it's on another level tbh

I don't understand, when the hell was hating on comic sans a thing?! What's the big deal?!?!

I don't understand, when the hell was hating on comic sans a thing?! What's the big deal?!?!

Hm I dunno exactly when this became a thing, or if it's necessarily hating... It just has a reputation and is often associated with inexperience when used in marketing. It kind of became a meme? But I wouldn't be able to tell you exactly.

The font itself is fine I suppose but the way people apply it is often laughable. It's like using word art for your company logo or something

It's also definitely not a good font for essays or presentations but I myself used it because I thought it looked cooler than the boring normal fonts, looking back at it now it's terrible :p

Last edited:
Hm I dunno exactly when this became a thing, or if it's necessarily hating... It just has a reputation and is often associated with inexperience when used in marketing. It kind of became a meme? But I wouldn't be able to tell you exactly.

The font itself is fine I suppose but the way people apply it is often laughable. It's like using word art for your company logo or something

It's also definitely not a good font for essays or presentations but I myself used it because I thought it looked cooler than the boring normal fonts, looking back at it now it's terrible :p

I see...interesting.:p

is it bad that I refused to send my son to a school that used comic sans in its prospectus

Comic Sans is okay but Wingdings are better in my opinion.

In all seriousness it kind of confuses me why people still use Comic Sans when it's so infamous. I see it everywhere, including places like hospitals. Doesn't bother me too much but I know a lot of people seem to hate it with a passion.

Comic sans, you're okay w/ me!:cool:

i don't know why this is, but comic sans is 1000x harder to read than other fonts for me. i mean maybe it's my dyslexia but- just trying to read this post was a struggle

Comic Sans is okay but Wingdings are better in my opinion.

In all seriousness it kind of confuses me why people still use Comic Sans when it's so infamous. I see it everywhere, including places like hospitals. Doesn't bother me too much but I know a lot of people seem to hate it with a passion.

I feel like some people do it on purpose to mess with others lol

But yeah I saw someone advertising their company on a white car with pink letters in comic sans and it was just... Well um... Humorous

Yes companies using this or any other font makes me lol. I think there are some children clinic using that Kristen ITC font as well like bruh come on.

uh-huh-huh-huh-huh-huh-huh-huh-huh-huh-huh-huh-huh

I think that I used to make all of my posts in comic sans when I first signed up here... but that was 2013 when it was still at least kinda okay to use it normally so yea.

i once used comic sans for a poster and i got bullied for it. i honestly don't get the hate.

Back