Selling - Closed -

Status
Not open for further replies.
hello! not sure if you're considering offers but i can offer 650 tbt for the pink moon! it seems to have the right date for a line up (or if not would you be open to date trading for an unpurchased one?)
I’m sorry, but that’s too low. I can’t accept anything less than 1,000 TBT. But I won’t ask for more than 1,000 TBT.

EDIT: Ignore the above. There’s no such thing as “too low”. I need to make better business deals if I want 10,000 TBT again.

Last edited:
I’m sorry, but that’s too low. I can’t accept anything less than 1,000 TBT. But I won’t ask for more than 1,000 TBT.

okay any chance you'd be open to date trading yours then? for one purchased today?

okay any chance you'd be open to date trading yours then? for one purchased today?
No thanks.

I’ll try to sell these moons at 1,000 TBT each. Even if they don’t sell today, I’ll have them sold before October. I try to use the 100 TBT to 1 mission token rate, and lower by a few increments.

EDIT: I edited the deals even more. I’ll consider selling for even less (like 500 TBT) if you throw in a Pikachu Egg into your purchase. That way, I can have an egg collectible as you can have a moon for less.

Last edited:
Hiya! I’d like to buy your pink moon for the bells + pikachu egg deal please 😊

also found this:

1691260233700.jpg

lmk what exactly I have to pay and if you’d like a message on your eggie!

for the moon, any or no message will do!

Hiya! I’d like to buy your pink moon for the bells + pikachu egg deal please 😊

also found this:

View attachment 504675

lmk what exactly I have to pay and if you’d like a message on your eggie!

for the moon, any or no message will do!
My message is “Pikachus like Oddishes too”.

That will be 250 TBT. And one egg.

That was very nice of you Roxxy for helping Aquilla get her moon. I’m giving both of you a positive rating for what you did.

omg thank you 🥺💜💜💜 you’re a treasure MUAH!

@digimon if you still want to date trade, hmu!

Sending eggie now!

oh my goodness that would be awesome and so extremely kind of you Aquilla! you're such a gem! i'm very much interested in date trading an unpurchased pink moon. i'll move this conversation to visitor messages! thank you so much for being so so kind Aquilla 💞

All I have left is the orange moon. It’s free at the cost of a blue feather collectible. I’m terribly sorry for pricing them higher than what the market value asks for. I promised to sell then for lower. But then again, it’s a “new moon”.

If you want to know why I ask for the blue feather instead of the more superior cool feather is because I set the bar lower. But I prefer a cool feather.

Last edited:
I’m feeling hot. I need a blue feather to keep me cool. Does anyone have a blue feather they can spare with me? You can have an orange moon in exchange.

I've lowered the prices once again, but I'm not going to do this anymore to the current collectibles. 250 TBT is as low as I can accept for the last remaining orange moon.

I sent the moon. I try to check my item log to ensure that I got the right address.

I’m pretty much all out of collectibles to sell. The ones in my sidebar are not for sale, nor will they ever be. They’re supposed to represent multiple different kinds of collectibles. A collectible conglomerate.

Last edited:
I ultimately decided to put my planet glow wand for sale, at 6,000 TBT (7,000 TBT if no Hoppip appears in the next buyer’s post). Unless if you want to buy it now, I’m gonna wait until the event is over.

And please be fair to the other shoppers. 7,000 TBT is as high I can go for the wand.

Fact bump: did you know that the planet glow wand is a spinning light-up toy?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back