Selling - Closed -

Status
Not open for further replies.
Although I don’t mind selling at higher prices, 1,000 TBT is as low as I could go. But don’t try to offer too high of a price. I want to make it fair to the other buyers who want to buy from other sellers.

Lol, everything is too rich for my sad little bag of TBT's 🤣 Congrats on your sidebar though. It looks pretty awesome!

If it doesn’t sell by the time Camp TBT is over, I’ll turn this thread into a general selling thread with more variety in collectibles you want to buy. Actually, I’ll change it into my new collectible outpost even if I sell it today.

EDIT: I just changed it to make it more interesting.

Last edited:
Now updated the shop a bit. I’m thinking about building a new “assorted” collectibles sidebar, but with different collectibles.

And yes, I did raise the price of the moon a little bit, all for the Hoppips since users would prefer lower prices.

Heya Alolan apples, I'm interested in potentially purchasing both your green and blue moons, I drew you a couple of Hoppips as partial compensation, please let me know how much they come to.

hoppsandpippin.jpg

Ah, I don't have enough rn so I'll have to hold off for now,
sorry for the inconvenience, please enjoy the Hoppips anyways.
You can, however, buy one now and save up for the other later. I can still hold the spot for you. Wanna do that instead, or are you okay?

To everyone else:

The light blue balloon is still for sale, at 800 TBT for as long as you post a picture of a Hoppip, even if you have to play Scarlet/Violet for a screenshot.

You can, however, buy one now and save up for the other later. I can still hold the spot for you. Wanna do that instead, or are you okay?

To everyone else:

The light blue balloon is still for sale, at 800 TBT for as long as you post a picture of a Hoppip, even if you have to play Scarlet/Violet for a screenshot.
I think I'll pass, thank you so much anyway and again sorry for wasting your time ^^'

Hi there! I'd like to buy both of your Crescent Moons 😄 Here are some really cute hoppip pictures I found!
dba8q2o-a88a1b08-035e-46d9-9eed-5108c328c3b9.png

53e06494bbc16a507d8a4ee898d0941a.jpg

some bonus hoppip evolutions in this one. I've always loved Jumpluff 💕

That will be 2,000 TBT total. What messages would you like for these moons?
My apologies, I was falling asleep 🥲 Can you please put:
"To the moon~" on the Blue one
"To the stars☆" on the Green one
Also, since they have the same timestamp, can you please try sending the Blue Crescent Moon first?? Thank you!!

I am sending the tbt now ☺️

My apologies, I was falling asleep 🥲 Can you please put:
"To the moon~" on the Blue one
"To the stars☆" on the Green one
Also, since they have the same timestamp, can you please try sending the Blue Crescent Moon first?? Thank you!!

I am sending the tbt now ☺️
Moons have been sent. Sorry for the delay. I was sleeping.

Light Blue Balloon needs a new home. It's worth 1,300 TBT (or 800 TBT if you post a Hoppip picture).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back