Selling - Closed -

Status
Not open for further replies.
AH NooOoooO! Sadly doesn't fit my lineup rn!! šŸ˜­Thank you so much though, I really appreciate it!
1692589994127.png

Thanks for the Hoppips anyway!

Now I do have some news. After seeing how many planet wands were sold, Iā€™m finally dropping mine to 3,000 TBT (3,500 TBT if no Hoppip appears). Not even the flower wands or heart wands sold that many.

Anyways, the moons have been withdrawn. If nobody buys them through PMs, theyā€™ll be contest prizes in the future.

Bump

I suggest that the next buyer posts a picture of a Hoppip drinking out of a soda cup or holding a can of Diet Coke.

I have an update. I traded in my stock for some new collectibles. Although I plan on giving some away to a friend, the Gold Moon Jelly will be sold here for 4,000 TBT. However, I can sell it for 3,500 TBT if you post a picture of a certain PokƩmon this thread is about.

This thread looks new, except itā€™s the same. But seriously, Iā€™m trying to sell my gold jellyfish collectible so I can have more TBT Bells.

Please, buy my jellyfish. If this doesnā€™t sell, then Iā€™m not going to bother buying or selling collectibles again. I could win a super rare collectible in a future raffle, and yet Iā€™m still not going to sell because of my past struggles with selling collectibles.

I just want TBT Bells so I can buy art or host giveaways in the future.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back