id rather only have one person in my town at once, coz its easier to manage :>
some little rules;;
- don't leave my sight please
- don't take more than 5 flowers total
- don't interact with villagers if they come by
-
thank you ^-^ ☆​

Last edited:
Hi! Is it possible for me to take 3 black tulips and 2 black lilies? Thank you for being so kind!

Hi! Is it possible for me to take 3 black tulips and 2 black lilies? Thank you for being so kind!

definitly! and it's no problem, ive got somewhat an obsession with breeding hybrids, so I tend to make too many ^^"

Last edited:
I would like five black tulips, and I can come over whenever. Is that okay? My FC is 0559-6766-6428.

let me know when you can pick them up ^-^

Aw ty! ^.^ Added you. I can pick them up now, or sometime tomorrow after or before work.. how are hybrids made anyway? putting random flowers next to each other with a space between them?

Aw ty! ^.^ Added you. I can pick them up now, or sometime tomorrow after or before work.. how are hybrids made anyway? putting random flowers next to each other with a space between them?

just pm me whenever youre able to pick them up ^-^
they're bred by placing two flowers either next to or diagonal from each other (ex. to breed a pink rose, place a red rose next to or diagonal from a white rose, water them, and with luck a hybrid flower with appear the next day ^-^ !)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back