• LIVE A gaming event as part of The Bell Tree World Championship 2024 is currently being livestreamed on TBT's Twitch channel here -- spectators who chat on Discord can earn points too!
  • TBT World Championship is here! Put your gaming skills to the test in many different games either playable on Nintendo Switch or directly in your browser. For more information, get started in the new Welcome to The Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread, which will explain how to opt-in and join a team.

Cycling ~CLOSED~

Status
Not open for further replies.
Autovoid means that when he's moving, I would have just voided him without announcing it on the thread. Since you're interested in him I'll take him off AV, and put you down as a lurker. As a lurker you will get an hour heads up to adopt him (for free), before I announce on my thread that he's in boxes for others to try to adopt him.

~~~~~~

MIRA is in boxes. She's tier 3, so would like to sell her for 20 tbt.

Hey thank you! I'll make sure to keep checking back.

Hey thank you! I'll make sure to keep checking back.

You're Welcome ^^

~~~~~~~

CURLOS is in boxes. Took him off AV to offer to someone who wanted an all sheep town, but idk when they'll be online. If anyone else is interested he's free.

No longer looking for Sheldon, he just moved into my cycle town. :D

Thanks

Last edited:
hi! Can I hold diana? I can pay the 5 tbt and the 60tbt upfront if you would like.

Last edited:
hi! Can I hold diana? I can pay the 5 tbt and the 60tbt upfront if you would like.

You can just pay the 5 tbt upfront, no need to send the 60 yet. Just VM me when you're ready to pick her up ^^

Thank you so much for Broccolo!

You're Welcome ^^

~~~~~

TANGY is in boxes. She's tier 2, so would like to sell her for 40 tbt.

A lot of the villagers in my town are tier 5 and on the AV list, let me know if you'd like anyone taken off!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back