• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

[open but queue is long] ★ mistreil's art shop ★

jita_smaller.png
mira_smaller.png
finished the last of the batch!

i'm going to re-open like mid-april, but for items only (no nmt -- i've got plenty now). might only do like... 1 half/fullbody or something, and some babies. not sure yet! we'll see!!
i need more gyroids and festivale stuff. needa build my amusement park some more.

omg thank god i hoard gyroids because *grabby hands* your art is so so so qoooottttt

hi i lied a bit yesterday. never trust me. today i woke up and really wanted to decorate since i spent a lot of yesterday looking at peoples acnl houses

im still not open but if anyone has the gear tower or gear apparatus DIYs i'll draw you a baby chibi or something
  • Gear Tower DIY (alternatively, 10 crafted ones (pref colorful variation, but any is fine))
  • Gear Apparatus DIY (alternatively, 10 crafted ones (pref colorful variation, but any is fine))
someone save me so i can make my island/house as obnoxious as possible

hi i lied a bit yesterday. never trust me. today i woke up and really wanted to decorate since i spent a lot of yesterday looking at peoples acnl houses

im still not open but if anyone has the gear tower or gear apparatus DIYs i'll draw you a baby chibi or something
  • Gear Tower DIY (alternatively, 10 crafted ones (pref colorful variation, but any is fine))
  • Gear Apparatus DIY (alternatively, 10 crafted ones (pref colorful variation, but any is fine))
someone save me so i can make my island/house as obnoxious as possible
Hi Mistreil! I have a spare of each DIY if you still need them!

HELLO ALL i'm alive, or planning to be alive in like. 2 weeks. i need time to recover from work/life first. i have no braincells remaining at the moment

but with that said -- i'm planning on opening commissions again! no NMT this time since i have plenty -- instead, i've decided to just list consistent prices for babies! and then proper art is like... offer. or give me 100 gears for a half-body lmao.

from my updated opening post:

🍼 Baby Style
🎨 Regular Style
Price
30 Orderables
OR
15 Unorderables / DIYs / Gyroids
... or some combination (e.g. 10 unorderables + 10 orderables)
Half-body for 100 Gears
(first-come-first-serve)
OR
Offer
I'll pick one on April 27th
(not first-come-first-serve)

babies will have unlimited slots for now and are sort of fcfs on the orderables. i probably won't care too much if there's overlap in orders though

anyways: you guys are free to make offers, etc. but i won't start drawing until April 21st at the earliest! and those are only for babies. i'm far too burned out to do anything properly right now

ok thank you for reading, hope you're all having a nice day, may your brains be functional, make sure you drink water, fix your posture, etc.

Last edited:
I'm curious what you need 100 gears for but I guess...

reference / details:
c282b2f3d1dc0f81dd756597ea9f1dc6_f0c52cc66e124fc2e641d7c21ab2ce79fl0_640x873.jpg
image.png
Her personality is cheerful and silly, the class clown basically. Wings are optional and don't draw the book its hell to draw

Type: Normal Style

Payment: 100 Gears???

Last edited:
ok so the gear slot has been filled. if i run out of gears again afterwards i may do that again, but we'll see.

I'm curious what you need 100 gears for but I guess...

reference / details: Whatever you wanna draw! Editing this with my FF14 Lalafell in a bit

Type: Normal Style

Payment: 100 Gears???
thank you for your sacrifice. have fun getting 100 gears. 🙏
its all for decorating my island because i like to abuse the gear apparatus and gear towers. u can never have too many.

Hi Mistreil! Your art is so cute! I want to apologize in advance because I can't offer anything ACNH-related since I haven't been playing in forever, but are you open for RLC commissions? I'd love a baby chibi or two! I figured I'd ask first before I post any commission forms;

Thank you for your time and I wish you the best of luck in getting your wishlist items!

Hi Mistreil! Your art is so cute! I want to apologize in advance because I can't offer anything ACNH-related since I haven't been playing in forever, but are you open for RLC commissions? I'd love a baby chibi or two! I figured I'd ask first before I post any commission forms;

Thank you for your time and I wish you the best of luck in getting your wishlist items!
I am open for RLC commissions! I'd probably do like $5 for each baby chibi? i price it at like $9 on ko-fi but tbt people get a discount because ilu all

Commission Form

Reference/Details:
IMG_2401.jpeg

I am Absolutely in Lisa frank mode atm and would LUV a cute baby pose! Not sure if you are willing to make this happen, but if a Filbert head was somehow popping out of my overalls pocket. That would be absolutely amazing. I am also all about galaxy related anything so I leave this in your extremely capable hands.

Type: baby!!!!

Payment:

⭐️Festivale Float⭐
⭐️ ramshackle wall⭐️ (finally found it)

Warrior statue x 3 (fake)
Valiant statue x2 (fake)
Gallant statue x2 (fake)
Magic circle flooring
Wistful painting (fake x1)
Spaceship control panel
Luxury car
Inflatable Plaza toy
Festivale balloon lamp, flag and garland

DIY

Pound cake
Wooden music box
Fruit-topped pancakes
Iceberg flooring

Last edited:
if you have the slots, i also wanted to ask about RLC baby chibi commissions, in case it was easier to post references/communicate on here 😅

hii if you still have open slots can i get a baby style chibi??

Reference / Details:
1713116248000.png

i hope this is enough! if possible can she have a yellow pikmin hat or something pikmin-y?

Type: baby :>

Payment:
gyroids: (one of each?)
  • Aluminoid
  • Bendoid
  • Clatteroid
  • Petaloid
  • Squeakoid
  • Tremoloid
  • Tockoid
  • Wallopoid
  • Whirroid
  • Whistloid
  • Xylophoid
  • Bloopoid
  • festivale garland x2
  • festivale balloon lamp x1
  • valiant statue x1 (genuine)

i need to double check but i think i can get you 15 gyroids! if not, definitely a mix of orderables/unorderables

Last edited:
I am open for RLC commissions! I'd probably do like $5 for each baby chibi? i price it at like $9 on ko-fi but tbt people get a discount because ilu all

Awesome, thanks so much for your reply! That's mighty kind of you, I'd love to post my forms here whenever you have time - I'm sure you'd like to prioritize your trades first! So please let me know if this is okay :)

Form #1:

Reference / Details:
My porcelain moon rabbit character: [ Yue ]
He's a sincere, high-spirited, and playful moon rabbit based off of porcelain. He has a hair ornament in his hair. The ends of his sleeves are smoke-like. His hand fan and little rabbit friends do not have to be included. I know he's quite detailed but of course, please feel free to omit any details as much as you'd like! I can also provide cleaner references in PM's if needed.
Type: Baby
Payment: RLC

Form #2:

Reference / Details:
My owl yokai herbalist: [ Yasunori ]
He's a calm, kind, and considerate owl yokai. He's a traveling herbalist who likes to help those in need. He wears a glove on his right hand only and also has only one of his ears pierced (his left ear). He's got drop-like markings underneath both of his eyes.
His owl familiar does not have to be included. Feel free to omit as many small details as you please! I can also provide cleaner references in PM's if needed.
Type: Baby

Thank you so much for your time and consideration! 💜

wasn't sure if you would need personality details since i specified poses etc. but if you do, just lmk !!

A.
Reference / Details:
claire. same outfit, expression and pose as that image, if possible !! (pose doesn't have to be exact ofc.) i can send more references if needed.
Type: baby chibi

B.
Reference / Details:
for the pose/expression, it would just be the same as claire's above lol but facing the other way !!
same outfit as she has here, please !! i don't have a full-body of it rip, but the lower half would just be black leggings and white socks.
download (3).jpg

B.jpg

C.
Reference / Details:
also the same pose/expression as claire, and facing the same way as her !!
same outfit as she has here, please !! she also has just black leggings and white socks for the lower half lol. (can also use that image for eye color.) most of her references are ship art rippp, but this one is a good look at her hair.
tumblr_381e835c7090c07c08b79bd8868bc16b_a2c562d1_640.jpg

in case the pose orientations are getting confusing orz
claire: facing left
character b: facing right
character c: facing left

thanks for considering !!

Last edited:
Reference / Details: Hi, I hope you don't mind doing my ACNH avatar. So my avatar looks like this:
IMG0663.jpeg
For the personality, I guess you could look at my posts? I know I'm pretty nice. Edit: ignore what I crossed out, just surprise me!

Type: Baby, please

Payment: I got some some recipes, a lot of gyroids, and a few unorderables. I put 'em all out on one of my beaches:
2024041410392100-02CB906EA538A35643C1E1484C4B947D.jpg
Thank you for considering! I'm gonna edit this in a bit so stay tuned...
Edit: I have the following...
Stelloid
Rattloid
Oinkoid
Squeezoid
Ringoid
Rumbloid
Boioingoid
Babbloid
Sproingoid
Aluminoid
Bendoid
Squeakoid
Tockoid
Tremoloid
Twangoid
Whistloid
Whirroid
Tremoloid
Spikenoid
Scatteroid
Xylophoid
Boomoid
Bwongoid
Flutteroid
Laseroid
Jingloid
Festivale garland x2
Venetian carnival mask
Magic circle rug
Cake sale
Cave
Golden decorative plate
Glowing-moss-jar shelves
Imperial pot
Wooden field sign
Illuminated snowflakes
Snowflake wall
Glowing-moss pointed cap

Last edited:
hello i have come to humbly ask for a baby chibi of my girl again,, absolutely no pressure to accept since i know you’re busy and you’ve already drawn her!!

Reference / Details: For the pose, I’d love for her to be sitting!! Also if possible, I’d love for two of her little bunny friends (will include refs!) to be somewhere… either in her arms, on her lap, on her head, wherever!!
character
IMG_7245.png
IMG_7246.png
IMG_7244.gif
IMG_7243.png
IMG_7247.png

hair + outfit inspo
IMG_4211.png
IMG_4212.jpeg

the bunnies
IMG_7252.jpeg

IMG_7251.png

Type: baby!!
Payment:
Beautiful statue (real)
Festivale stage x2
Pirate wall
Pirate-ship helm x2
Valiant statue x5 (all real)
Ramshackle wall
Glowing-moss rug DIY
Phone box x4
Inflatable plaza toy

tysm for considering!

Reference / Details: is it okay to do 3? if not, feel free to pick and choose x_x;!
the pose can just be standing LOL idm any pose
1) daze- https://toyhou.se/10358098.daze
their personality is crazy alien
2) pine- https://toyhou.se/10358052.pine
also a crazy alien
3) yuria- https://toyhou.se/10331982.yuria
shy, timid, is a parasite

Type: baby!

Payment:
i have a bunch of festivale stuff... i can offer any of those or.. rlc! or an art trade?! i'm not sure T_T
list of stuff i have and can offer:
-festivale balloon lamp
- festivale garland
- festivale flag
-festivale stage
-festivale confetti machine
-festivale float
-wistful painting (fake)
-mini golden dharma diy

link to portfolio stuff:

Last edited:
Back