• Thanks for playing! The closing ceremony for TBT World Championship 2024 has been posted. Congratulations to the winning team, Squirtle Squad! Update: The Master Ball raffle winners have now been announced and rewards have been distributed. Time to spend your Arcade Tokens!

(Closed) The Official Looking for/Trading/Buying Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm looking fro Blanche. I will give her a loving home.
I would prefer her for free, but paying isn't out of the question.

Still looking for Beau! I can pay in TBT! Please let me know if you have him! ��

I'm looking for Kody the jock bear cub! :) I'm posting here because not everyone want to giveaway not popular villagers, people just void them. If you have Kody, message me! :)

Hi, I am currently looking for Sprinkles, Flurry, Maple and Mint!

Please PN me if you have any of the above, pay is negotiable ;w;

Still looking for Marina, Merengue , Julian, Francine, and Muffy!! Willing to pay whatever igb it takes + offering any DLC/unorderables (ノ?ヮ?)ノ*:・゚✧

Lf Mira the uchi sailor v bun! Pm or vm me if you have her! I'd prefer her to be original, but I will deal with her not being original if I have to.

Still looking for Marina, Merengue , Julian, Francine, and Muffy!! Willing to pay whatever igb it takes + offering any DLC/unorderables (ノ?ヮ?)ノ*:・゚✧

I have Marina, Merengue , Julian, AND Francine all in my cycle town, but I'd only be interested in some TBT for them :/

Still looking for Pietro - I will pay very well - tbt or igb, you choose the currency.

Last edited:
Static is leaving my town in April 18th! Anyone can have him for free ! Just PM me, so we can talk about it more. c:

Update : Someone already claimed Static!

Last edited:
Looking for Beau! Will to pay TBT! Let me know if you've got him please! Thanks!

I am still looking for Beardo, Carmen, Bam, Marcie, Colton, Walt, and Pashmina~!

I can offer mostly igb, but possibly some tbt too, depending on how much! I think most of these guys are t4-5, I haven't really checked.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back