• It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

(Closed) The Official Looking for/Trading/Buying Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm looking fro Blanche. I will give her a loving home.
I would prefer her for free, but paying isn't out of the question.

Still looking for Beau! I can pay in TBT! Please let me know if you have him! ��

I'm looking for Kody the jock bear cub! :) I'm posting here because not everyone want to giveaway not popular villagers, people just void them. If you have Kody, message me! :)

Hi, I am currently looking for Sprinkles, Flurry, Maple and Mint!

Please PN me if you have any of the above, pay is negotiable ;w;

Still looking for Marina, Merengue , Julian, Francine, and Muffy!! Willing to pay whatever igb it takes + offering any DLC/unorderables (ノ?ヮ?)ノ*:・゚✧

Lf Mira the uchi sailor v bun! Pm or vm me if you have her! I'd prefer her to be original, but I will deal with her not being original if I have to.

Still looking for Marina, Merengue , Julian, Francine, and Muffy!! Willing to pay whatever igb it takes + offering any DLC/unorderables (ノ?ヮ?)ノ*:・゚✧

I have Marina, Merengue , Julian, AND Francine all in my cycle town, but I'd only be interested in some TBT for them :/

Yet another day of looking for Keaton, who continues to evade me like some kind of ninja. >.>

Still looking for Pietro - I will pay very well - tbt or igb, you choose the currency.

Last edited:
Static is leaving my town in April 18th! Anyone can have him for free ! Just PM me, so we can talk about it more. c:

Update : Someone already claimed Static!

Last edited:
Looking for Beau! Will to pay TBT! Let me know if you've got him please! Thanks!

I am still looking for Beardo, Carmen, Bam, Marcie, Colton, Walt, and Pashmina~!

I can offer mostly igb, but possibly some tbt too, depending on how much! I think most of these guys are t4-5, I haven't really checked.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back