• TBT World Championship is here! Put your gaming skills to the test in many different games either playable on Nintendo Switch or directly in your browser. For more information, get started in the new Welcome to The Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread, which will explain how to opt-in and join a team.

(Closed) The Official Looking for/Trading/Buying Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Kabuki moved into my town but I don't want him.
100% original
Not yet in boxes but will be soon (I'm ignoring him until he pings and I TT so yeah...)
Looking for someone to take him for 100k igb or more (feel free to haggle though)
Pm me if you're interested :3

Kabuki moved into my town but I don't want him.
100% original
Not yet in boxes but will be soon (I'm ignoring him until he pings and I TT so yeah...)
Looking for someone to take him for 100k igb or more (feel free to haggle though)
Pm me if you're interested :3

Last edited:
Looking for Julian due to something that happened with the one I bought :( Paying IGB cause I only have a few TBT bells

I'm looking fro Blanche. I sadly lost Kitty and I need a new friend. I would prefer her for free, but paying isn't out of the question. I will give her a loving home.

I'm looking fro Blanche. I sadly lost Kitty and I need a new friend. I would prefer her for free, but paying isn't out of the question. I will give her a loving home.

I'm looking fro Blanche. I will give her a loving home.
I would prefer her for free, but paying isn't out of the question.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back