• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Thanks for playing! The closing ceremony for TBT World Championship 2024 has been posted. Congratulations to the winning team, Squirtle Squad! Update: The Master Ball raffle winners have now been announced and rewards have been distributed. Time to spend your Arcade Tokens!

(Closed) The Official Looking for/Trading/Buying Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm looking for Fang! I'm willing to offer up to 20 million bells for him (that's pretty much all I have at the moment...)

Looking for Bangle, Claudia, Zucker, Diana/Bruce, Moe, and Julian! I'll pay a lot for them, if your's is moving out, please let me know. :)

Looking for dreamies in my signature, namely Ankha, Merengue, Zucker, Ruby, Marshal and Tia, but mostly Ankha as of now. Thankies :3

I am looking for Pudge. If anybody has him and doesn't want to keep him, please PM me. I can pay a reasonable sum of bells for him, if you give me a few days to beetle farm on the island.

Looking for any male cat(But Kid Cat because I used to own him and my cycle is not over) or Purrl the female cat. Tucker the mammoth and Coco <3

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back