• LIVE A gaming event as part of The Bell Tree World Championship 2024 is currently being livestreamed on TBT's Twitch channel here -- spectators who chat on Discord can earn points too!
  • TBT World Championship is here! Put your gaming skills to the test in many different games either playable on Nintendo Switch or directly in your browser. For more information, get started in the new Welcome to The Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread, which will explain how to opt-in and join a team.

(Closed) The Official Looking for/Trading/Buying Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Looking for Ankha, Coco and Ribbot.

I have Merengue and I will trade her for Ankha. I'll buy the other two.

Desperately looking for Frobert or Zucker. I have 9 villagers and I don't want a random move in. ><

Hello. I'm looking for the dreamies in my sig, but my priority right now is Shep or Jaques. I don't have much to offer, I have a little bit of bells, but I could also draw a little sketch or something for you.

Looking Tank the Rhino : t5 villger paying 1mil for him

I'm only looking for Teddy and perhaps a snooty woodland like creature I can offer bells or Robin the snooty bird

Please PM me if you have Teddy!

Last edited:
Looking for Mira. Doesn't matter if her house/catchphrase/shirt is messed up. I'm willing to pay some bells but I don't have much.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back