• Guest, you are invited to participate in designing an upcoming community Balloon collectible for release in a future forum event! Click here for more details.
  • It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

(Closed) The Official Looking for/Trading/Buying Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm looking for Fang! I'm willing to offer up to 20 million bells for him (that's pretty much all I have at the moment...)

Looking for Bangle, Claudia, Zucker, Diana/Bruce, Moe, and Julian! I'll pay a lot for them, if your's is moving out, please let me know. :)

Looking for dreamies in my signature, namely Ankha, Merengue, Zucker, Ruby, Marshal and Tia, but mostly Ankha as of now. Thankies :3

I am looking for Pudge. If anybody has him and doesn't want to keep him, please PM me. I can pay a reasonable sum of bells for him, if you give me a few days to beetle farm on the island.

Searching desperately for Diana to no avail :'c
Keep getting so close then being let down D:

Looking for any male cat(But Kid Cat because I used to own him and my cycle is not over) or Purrl the female cat. Tucker the mammoth and Coco <3

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back