• Thanks for playing! The closing ceremony for TBT World Championship 2024 has been posted. Congratulations to the winning team, Squirtle Squad! Update: The Master Ball raffle winners have now been announced and rewards have been distributed. Time to spend your Arcade Tokens!

(Closed) The Official Looking for/Trading/Buying Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm still looking for this cat right below!
attachment.php

her name is Ankha. If anyone has seen her, please pm me! :3

Here is a List of my Dreamies YAY Coco, Peaches, Stitches, Cube, Ribbot, Lucky, Ankha, and Lyman, Thanks and if u have any of these animals and u would like to give to me ill Love u but ill also pay other animals and bells if u want that too! Thanks RainyInVancouver for Merengue. :blush:

Villagers who I'm willing to give away:
Lily, Chadder, Rory, Broffina, Curlos, Boomer, Anabelle and Agnes.

Looking for: Teddy, Genji, Melba, Roald, Pecan, Bangle and Erik. (my taste in cuteness is weird, no? u_u)

**Found my Pudge!~

Last edited:
Looking for ankha
Username: silver wolf
Friend code:3797-6004-4648
Timezone: uk timezone

Looking for Jacques, Zucker, Ribbot, Avery, Soleil, Flora, Tammy

please only IGB offers

if you hold them for me for like 10 hours, I can tip in TBT

I'm still looking for Robin the snooty bird. Name your price in IGB or hybrids. Feel free to PM me. Thanks!

LOOKING FOR: Purrl, Elmer, Annalise, Diedre, Teddy, Henry, and Roscoe. Can pay 1 million bells for each, also willing to trade hybrids, bush starts, or any of your wishlist items that I have :)) if you want to trade for a villager, I can offer Blanche, Bob, Truffles, Tex, Fuchsia, Angus, or Boone, but it would take longer bc I have a full town!! please contact me here or on my tumblr: acbridget.tumblr.com

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back