• Guest, you are invited to participate in designing an upcoming community Balloon collectible for release in a future forum event! Click here for more details.
  • It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

(Closed) The Official Looking for/Trading/Buying Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm still looking for this cat right below!
attachment.php

her name is Ankha. If anyone has seen her, please pm me! :3

Here is a List of my Dreamies YAY Coco, Peaches, Stitches, Cube, Ribbot, Lucky, Ankha, and Lyman, Thanks and if u have any of these animals and u would like to give to me ill Love u but ill also pay other animals and bells if u want that too! Thanks RainyInVancouver for Merengue. :blush:

Villagers who I'm willing to give away:
Lily, Chadder, Rory, Broffina, Curlos, Boomer, Anabelle and Agnes.

Looking for: Teddy, Genji, Melba, Roald, Pecan, Bangle and Erik. (my taste in cuteness is weird, no? u_u)

**Found my Pudge!~

Last edited:
Looking for ankha
Username: silver wolf
Friend code:3797-6004-4648
Timezone: uk timezone

Looking for Jacques, Zucker, Ribbot, Avery, Soleil, Flora, Tammy

please only IGB offers

if you hold them for me for like 10 hours, I can tip in TBT

I'm still looking for Robin the snooty bird. Name your price in IGB or hybrids. Feel free to PM me. Thanks!

LOOKING FOR: Purrl, Elmer, Annalise, Diedre, Teddy, Henry, and Roscoe. Can pay 1 million bells for each, also willing to trade hybrids, bush starts, or any of your wishlist items that I have :)) if you want to trade for a villager, I can offer Blanche, Bob, Truffles, Tex, Fuchsia, Angus, or Boone, but it would take longer bc I have a full town!! please contact me here or on my tumblr: acbridget.tumblr.com

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back