• TBT World Championship is here! Put your gaming skills to the test in many different games either playable on Nintendo Switch or directly in your browser. For more information, get started in the new Welcome to The Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread, which will explain how to opt-in and join a team.

(Closed) The Official Looking for/Trading/Buying Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Looking for Tiffany, Tex, Jacques, Barold, Naomi and/or Bruce.
Can trade maple, anchovy, truffles or Frank, or can pay igb or tbt

Looking for... still.... Jacques, Avery, Ribbot, Zucker, Soleil, Flora (might be getting already?), Tammy

LF Tucker the Lazy Mammoth for a friend that helped me out big time--wanna repay the favor.

(Obtained--thanks to RainyInVancouver)

Last edited:
Looking for... still.... Jacques, Avery, Ribbot, Zucker, Soleil, Flora (might be getting already?), Tammy

I got Zucker.... I love how the first two dreamies of Azur Bay I was able to get are both tier 1 lol, still looking for the others

I'm in search of my very last dreamie, Carmen.

I could possibly pay in in game bells, gold roses, or blue roses. Maybe a combination? Most likely not tbt, as you can see I am running quite low.

If you have her in your town, want her to move out, or she's in boxes please notify me with what you'd what for her! We can make an agreement! c:

Last edited:
Looking for Chief, Fang, Olivia, Julian, and Merengue. Will pay extremely high in IGB + will offer any DLC or unorderables. NOT buying in tbt.

Last edited:
Looking for Skye, Beardo, Carmen, Bam, Clay, Marcie, Colton, Walt, Yuka, and Pashmina! All of my dreamies for my new, secondary town Marivale!

Fervently seeking Cookie, Gayle for my first town. (SO CLOSE TO COMPLETE!) And then Tiffany, Phoebe, Hamphrey, Tia, Ribbot, Ruby, and maybe Pietro for my Halloween town.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back