• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

(Closed) The Official Looking for/Trading/Buying Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Looking for Curt and Coach. Will trade anything. Name it.

Guess who came with my reset town! Curt. To be fairly honest, I don't care about furniture, or IGB... So, can I have TBT? Just name your offer. If not, maybe we can think of something else? (personally, I don't feel like asking too much, since I'll feel guilty later on)

Last edited:
I'm looking for Ursala! I am willing to pay TBT since I know amiibo villagers take some time to move out. Of course, a giveaway is always welcome! I don't really care if she is original or not, but the original villager is preferred.

Edit: nvm! I got her

Last edited:
So I just got my 2nd town which I aim to make a deer town, so I'm looking for the following villagers:

- Beau
- Bruce
- Deirdre
- Fauna
- Zell
- Erik
- Bam
- Lopez

I'm willing to pay both TBT, IGB, and furniture (although I haven't unlocked the catalog machine so this probably won't be much.)

I rarely check this thread so please PM/VM me if you have any of them.
I'm available all day on Saturdays GMT +8, from 9am-2pm Sundays, and sometimes during the afternoons around 4-7pm.

Last edited:
Looking for:

- Bunnie OR Dotty
- Whitney OR Vivian

I only need one or the other for the last two. Name your price!

Last edited:
I'm at 9 now but. I think it's possible to get a 10th? If so I need Lolly

hi! don't have lolly, sorry, but yes! you can get your 10th villager either by adoption, thru the void, or with amiibo, so if anyone offers, you're definitely a-ok to adopt her!

Looking for Tangy, Stitches, Flurry, Ketchup, and Lucky!

Villagers up for trade:
Pekoe*
Zucker*
Tammy

*- For a dreamie of the same personality type

Please PM me if you're interested in helping me out!~

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back