(Closed) The Official Looking for/Trading/Buying Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Looking for Curt and Coach. Will trade anything. Name it.

Guess who came with my reset town! Curt. To be fairly honest, I don't care about furniture, or IGB... So, can I have TBT? Just name your offer. If not, maybe we can think of something else? (personally, I don't feel like asking too much, since I'll feel guilty later on)

Last edited:
I'm looking for Ursala! I am willing to pay TBT since I know amiibo villagers take some time to move out. Of course, a giveaway is always welcome! I don't really care if she is original or not, but the original villager is preferred.

Edit: nvm! I got her

Last edited:
So I just got my 2nd town which I aim to make a deer town, so I'm looking for the following villagers:

- Beau
- Bruce
- Deirdre
- Fauna
- Zell
- Erik
- Bam
- Lopez

I'm willing to pay both TBT, IGB, and furniture (although I haven't unlocked the catalog machine so this probably won't be much.)

I rarely check this thread so please PM/VM me if you have any of them.
I'm available all day on Saturdays GMT +8, from 9am-2pm Sundays, and sometimes during the afternoons around 4-7pm.

Last edited:
Looking for:

- Bunnie OR Dotty
- Whitney OR Vivian

I only need one or the other for the last two. Name your price!

Last edited:
I'm at 9 now but. I think it's possible to get a 10th? If so I need Lolly

hi! don't have lolly, sorry, but yes! you can get your 10th villager either by adoption, thru the void, or with amiibo, so if anyone offers, you're definitely a-ok to adopt her!

Looking for Tangy, Stitches, Flurry, Ketchup, and Lucky!

Villagers up for trade:
Pekoe*
Zucker*
Tammy

*- For a dreamie of the same personality type

Please PM me if you're interested in helping me out!~

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back