• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

(Closed) The Official Looking for/Trading/Buying Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm looking for Merengue, but I'm new to the forums and pretty new to AC, so I don't really know how selling/buying works. From lurking I know TBT is forum currency - when people offer/ask for 30tbt do they literally mean 30? Like 30 isn't short for 30k or 30mil or anything? Sorry if that's a dumb question hahaha It's just that I have 46tbt it looks like, but I felt like I earned it pretty effortlessly, so I wasn't sure if that was right or not.

Also I have the following amiibo cards:
Marshal
Skye
Beau
Cookie
Ketchup

I have quite a few others, but I saw that these seemed sort of popular. Not sure if that could help me get Merengue. :) Whether it's a direct trade (is that possible?) or selling one of them then buying Merengue?

I'm looking for Merengue, but I'm new to the forums and pretty new to AC, so I don't really know how selling/buying works. From lurking I know TBT is forum currency - when people offer/ask for 30tbt do they literally mean 30? Like 30 isn't short for 30k or 30mil or anything? Sorry if that's a dumb question hahaha It's just that I have 46tbt it looks like, but I felt like I earned it pretty effortlessly, so I wasn't sure if that was right or not.

Marshal
Skye
Beau
Cookie
Ketchup

I have quite a few others, but I saw that these seemed sort of popular. Not sure if that could help me get Merengue. :) Whether it's a direct trade (is that possible?) or selling one of them then buying Merengue?

hi! i don't have merengue, sorry ;; but yesss! 30 tbt stands for just that- 30 bell tree bells! i agree, it's very easy to make so it may seem like a low asking price, but shh dont question low prices :blush: hope you find merengue soon!

Marshal
Skye
Beau
Cookie
Ketchup

Hey! I see you have the Ketchup AMiibo card if you could get him in boxes I would LOVE that! I have stitches Rosie and Goldie If you would Like I could trade!

I'm looking for a Tangy, I'd be willing to pay IGB, I don't even care about how original Tangy is, I just need one.

Looking for...
Kyle
Freya
Cookie
Shep
Tom
Lolly
Eugene
Melba
Bruce
Diana

Last edited:
trying to get some villagers so I don't get random move-ins

looking for:

Wart Jr.
Diva
Scoot
Freckles
Mallary
Drake
Derwin
Ketchup

preferably origional

Last edited:
STILL looking for:

- Bruce
- Deirdre
- Zell
- Erik
- Lopez

Bold means I'm desperate. They don't have to be original or anything, since I'm low on TBT. I'm just avoiding random move-ins. If you have any of them, even the ones not bolded, please leave me a VM/PM, since I'll be at school for the next 11-ish hours.
I'm normally available at around 4-10pm on weekdays, but practically all day on weekends, GMT +8.

Thank you ��

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back