• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

(Closed) The Official Looking for/Trading/Buying Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
After having to sell my 3DS when I was broke in first year of uni my boyfriend just bought me a new one and AC for Christmas! Looking to get back all my dreamies!

Looking for Lily first and foremost as she's my all time fav :blush:

I'm looking for the original Muffy, so if you got her PM me please and tell me what you want for her.

Thank you and have a nice day.

Hello! I'm looking for someone who can get Tia for me? A friend of mine has been pining over her so I'd like to get her a gift. Thanks!

I'm looking for the original Muffy, so if you got her PM me please and tell me what you want for her.

Thank you and have a nice day. Thanks.

Edit: Still looking.

Last edited:
Looking for Francine or Marshal! Can pay in TBT, IGB, Sanrio Sets, Hybrids, Bush starts, and more. Name your price!

I'm looking for Annalise I don't know what shes worth I have tons of amiibo figures if you want to trade for a van visit.

My looking for list right now: TownA:Claude, Hopkins,BANGLE( I Apparantly have to out a couple more before I can get her back but I am working quickly on it also as with next seek) -Tucker (different towns but will be able to take both soon working on it before my bday this week nonstop only a few moves to go).)B: Butch, Marshal (I know but he fits this equation), Shep,,Pekoe. Winnie, and ED Henry/Tad.

The update shook some things try to all who can help I am not in school or work ATM so will be on a lot keep an eye as am not officially cycling yet but will be letting many orig and non high and low go the next few days.Hope you all can help I love this community this year will be my 4th year here wow still great people.

P.S. If your interested in who I will be letting go or may be using for cycle outer cards for Bangle and Tucker or others and have a request as do have quite a few cards and can maybe help pm me. I will look through here and get in contact if I see I can help you.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back