(Closed) The Official Looking for/Trading/Buying Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
After having to sell my 3DS when I was broke in first year of uni my boyfriend just bought me a new one and AC for Christmas! Looking to get back all my dreamies!

Looking for Lily first and foremost as she's my all time fav :blush:

I'm looking for the original Muffy, so if you got her PM me please and tell me what you want for her.

Thank you and have a nice day.

Hello! I'm looking for someone who can get Tia for me? A friend of mine has been pining over her so I'd like to get her a gift. Thanks!

I'm looking for the original Muffy, so if you got her PM me please and tell me what you want for her.

Thank you and have a nice day. Thanks.

Edit: Still looking.

Last edited:
Looking for Francine or Marshal! Can pay in TBT, IGB, Sanrio Sets, Hybrids, Bush starts, and more. Name your price!

I'm looking for Annalise I don't know what shes worth I have tons of amiibo figures if you want to trade for a van visit.

My looking for list right now: TownA:Claude, Hopkins,BANGLE( I Apparantly have to out a couple more before I can get her back but I am working quickly on it also as with next seek) -Tucker (different towns but will be able to take both soon working on it before my bday this week nonstop only a few moves to go).)B: Butch, Marshal (I know but he fits this equation), Shep,,Pekoe. Winnie, and ED Henry/Tad.

The update shook some things try to all who can help I am not in school or work ATM so will be on a lot keep an eye as am not officially cycling yet but will be letting many orig and non high and low go the next few days.Hope you all can help I love this community this year will be my 4th year here wow still great people.

P.S. If your interested in who I will be letting go or may be using for cycle outer cards for Bangle and Tucker or others and have a request as do have quite a few cards and can maybe help pm me. I will look through here and get in contact if I see I can help you.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back