• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

(Closed) The Official Looking for/Trading/Buying Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Original Post:

LF: Kabuki, Julian, Stitches, Jaques, Marshal, Kitt

Generally poor, so, be ready for low prices. Don't come to me asking for 1,000,000 IGB, I cannot supply it. Only PM if you're okay with giving them away or taking a low price.

Post bump 2

Same with the addition of Tia now. Also I have IGB and TBT bells. HMU for some haggling!

Bump 3. Lookin' to pay good money for these guys, any of them. I have an open spot now and am available today! If anyone's in boxes or you don't mind them leaving, HMU! Will pay 15-20 for unoriginal (it doesn't bother me that much) and 20-30 for Originial. Those values are in TBT, if you want IGB, convert it and tell me. Thanks! I prefer PM over VM!

I'm looking for the original Stitches. Willing to pay in BTB. PM please if you have it. Have a nice day.

1. Smug: O'Hare ●
2. Lazy: Joey ●
3. Uchi: Phoebe ○
4. Snooty: Whitney ○
5. Cranky: Monty ○
6. Jock: Mac ○
7. Peppy: Tangy ○
8. Normal: June ○
9. Cranky: Octavian
10. Peppy: Flora/Tammi

My currently dreamies :)

Still looking for the original Stitches. PM if you have it please.

Last edited:
Julian, Drago, Bluebear, Stitches, Deli, Gaston

Willing to pay big $$$ for any of these. Doesn't have to be original.

looking for Whitney or Skye ;o; I have bells and gold roses available, maybe wish list items but nothing from the update i'm afraid

Looking For Skye! I'll pay just about anything in TBT or IGB

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back