• Thanks for playing! The closing ceremony for TBT World Championship 2024 has been posted. Congratulations to the winning team, Squirtle Squad! Update: The Master Ball raffle winners have now been announced and rewards have been distributed. Time to spend your Arcade Tokens!

(Closed) The Official Looking for/Trading/Buying Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Looking for Cleo and Etoile. Can only offer BTB :v

I don't think Etollie can be adopted unless you own the cards :( think several people with the cards have confirmed this now :(

In case the new welcome amiibo card villager can be adopted, i'm looking for Sylvana :)

Last edited:
I don't think Etollie can be adopted unless you own the cards :( think several people with the cards have confirmed this now :(

In case the new welcome amiibo card villager can be adopted, i'm looking for Sylvana :)

Just found this out! Someone confirmed that the new Welcome Amiibo villagers can be adopted, but Sanrio characters can not!

LOOKING FOR CLEO. THE HORSE IN MY SIGNATURE. WILL PAY BTB. I AM POOR IN GAME. I AM TYPING IN CAPS SO YOU NOTICE MY POST VERY QUICKLY.

Looking for Claude from Welcome Amiibo pack. Will offer 150 tbt for him. If anyone has him, please message me.

Looking for Tia or Fauna. I am willing to trade blue roses for either of them. I also have and Margie, but neither of them are yet in boxes. The most I have to spend right now is 850K igb.

Last edited:
if anyone has marshal or freya pls msg me your price! <3

know what?
im done.
the update is out, i'd probably have better luck getting the francine amiibo card and buying a reader.
i tried and tried, all resulted in failure.
no one has francine. ill just try someone else then.

how about Kid Cat? Kyle? Chrissy? Whitney? Diana? Freya? Ankha? Bob? Mira? Skye?

Are you still looking for Francine? You can have her for free :) She is not completely original anymore. She can be moved whenever you want. Let me know if you're interested!

Last edited:
Looking for villagers!

I`m looking for: Rosie, Tangy, Mitzi, Kody, Vesta, Alice

Bells, various fruit or something else, just message me and we can make a deal :)

Note: I?ve been searching them for so long now that I don?t care if the villager is original or not btw ^^

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back